FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 230

margaret:
The ceiling will be raised, perhaps the pair will fall until September and then, amid the US downgrade and the promotion of a new quantitative easing programme, we will go back to conquering the summits...
This may confirm my hunch about the 'triplet'.

I can't even believe I'm growing any more

andreika:
I can't even believe I'm growing any more
in September?

margaret:
in September?

I don't know about September, but closer to New Year's Eve it may start to grow

andreika:

I don't know about September, but closer to New Year's Eve it could go up.

last week of the month, positions will be closed, August is holiday time, defaults will not be announced and credit ratings of some peripheral countries will not be raised.... so in theory the euro will fall...

In September, the main players will come back to the market, they will raise the credit rating of some peripheral countries of the Eurozone and lower the credit rating of the USA + serious talk about a 3rd round of quantitative easing will begin... And after that - where do you think the euro will go?

margaret:

last week of the month, positions will be closed, August is holiday time, defaults will not be announced and credit ratings of some peripheral countries will not be raised.... so in theory the euro will go down...

In September the main players will come back to the market, some peripheral Eurozone countries will get their credit ratings upgraded and the USA will get its credit rating cut + serious talk about a 3rd round of quantitative easing will start... And after that - where do you think the euro will go?

I don't know, it's hard to say.

as said before: we'll see. The market is unpredictable.

margaret:

last week of the month, positions will be closed, August is holiday time, defaults will not be announced and credit ratings of some peripheral countries will not be raised.... so in theory the euro will fall...

In September the major players will start to return to the market, some peripheral Eurozone countries will get their credit ratings upgraded and the US credit rating downgraded + serious talk of a 3rd round of quantitative easing will begin... And after that - where do you think the euro will go?

Thank you! That's who the fundamentals need to learn from))))

By the way. This caught my attention:

US treasury secretary meets Greek finance minister

US Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner met today with the Greek Finance Minister to discuss Greece's reform efforts and economic recovery. Geithner welcomed the progress the country has already made, but stressed that reforms need to continue. They also discussed the agreement on a second aid package reached by European leaders last week.
The question is, what has the USA got to do with it? =)))

Noterday:

Thank you! That's who the foundation needs to learn from))))

By the way. this caught my attention:

The question is: What does the U.S. have to do with it? =)))

The U.S. is a butt plug in every barrel.

when did the problems in libya start??? you can't kick them out, either.

Noterday:
The question is, what has the USA got to do with it? =)))

EURUSD sell 30 pips

( Closed 27.07 at 20:05 )