FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 212

sever31:
I look at PAMMs, a lot of the "toughs" have gone down or lost. they are used to fucking corrections.

What kind of toughs?

sever31:
I look at PAMMs, a lot of the "toughs" have gone down or lost money. they are used to fucking corrections.

What kind of correction are we talking about?

The market is bouncing, it looks like history repeats itself = crisis, but I have doubts about the outcome, during the last round of crisis the market fell, and this time it may be only the dollar will fall, and that only to write off debts, I think it is for a reason that raw materials and metals have risen in price.

Thanks to everybody, who bet with me on the blue butterfly, found in https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134379/page195, it was exactly as the theory predicts, 1.27 level on the second line of the first wing (those weird 1.27, not the "golden" 1.23, that's a "magic phybe" for you). It was a great day's play, love it when everything is clear on technique and predicted in advance.

I like it when everything goes well with technique and makes good predictions.

Butterfly pattern is a reversal figure and after its execution the reversal is inevitable, like the collapse of capitalism. Where we go now, it is clear, to the south. What are your views, how much of a correction in this move?

megapey:

Thanks to everybody, who bet with me on the blue butterfly, found in https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134379/page195, it was exactly as the theory predicts, 1.27 level on the second line of the first wing (those weird 1.27, not the "golden" 1.23, that's a "magic phybe" for you). It was a great day's play, love it when everything is clear on technique and predicted in advance.

I like it when everything goes well with technique and makes good predictions.

Butterfly pattern is a reversal figure and after its execution the reversal is inevitable, like the collapse of capitalism. Where we go now, it is clear, to the south. What are your views, how much of a correction in this move?

I have been looking at various PAMMs, and I have already put my investment accounts in the terminal. I have noticed that as soon as I see a more or less smooth movement, traders' funds melt away. I have been dealing with several brokers, so I have not noticed any fluctuations. Today some 250 pips on the Euro and many traders' equity reversed to the south.

Tantrik:

Drew a couple of wolf waves on the last trend on the hourlies, both have a target of

When there are two of them, the strength of the forecast doubles, I reckon.

Yes, having yet to look in the forum, I also put a sell, based on my markings. Where we go, we'll see.

sever31:
I look at PAMMs, monitoring, a lot of "tough guys" are down or gone. used to fucking corrections.
Can you give me an example of a PAMM that has been trading for about a year and has lost or lost more than 10% of the deposit... Most likely, newcomers have "gone bust". Can a 150 pips move end someone's PAMM?

And this is the projected descent through the Canadian, 500 points could go, but how fast, that's the question)

What next?