FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 165

The reaction to the news seems subdued. Maybe later it will go somewhere?

s_aullma:
The reaction to the news seems subdued. Maybe later it will go somewhere?
Still publishing, country by country...it's not over yet, but much softer than last year

Another news is another bollocks )))) Only an hour before it, the TS on the pound redid, thus showing a strong bearish mood of the market )))

artikul:
Another news is another bollocks )))) Only an hour before it, the TS on the pound redid, thus showing a strong bearish mood of the market )))

Maybe it's rubbish, but why does everyone expect it? )))

Evgen157:

They may be rubbish, but why is everyone waiting for them? )))

If it wasn't for Margaret, I wouldn't have known there was any news at all.) But I'm just sitting here, enlightening myself.)

artikul:

If it wasn't for Margaret, I wouldn't have known there was any news at all )))) But now I am enlightened ))))
Exactly, it is as if the price moves by itself, and they look for positive or negative news after the strong movement))

OnGoing:
Exactly, the price seems to move by itself, and only after the strong movement they look for positive or negative news).

Then they call it an impulse, an energy point, etc.) )))

If a US default does happen, will the dollar strengthen at first?

Kolivi:
If a US default does happen, will the dollar strengthen at first?
There has been an inadequate reaction to the dollar lately, so there could be any scenario)

OnGoing:
Exactly, the price seems to walk by itself, and they look for positive or negative news after the strong move))
I'm a newbie. I foolishly put a buy at 1.42 "egy" and now I've been munching for 24 hours.