FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 79

strangerr:

Nothing strange - you are looking for the exact entry into the trade with the smallest stop, aren't you? And the general markup is up or down from there this and there that.

Yes, that's right, with the smallest stop, or no stop at all)))

At the moment I see the euro situation as follows:

As the price has finally broken through the triangle we can expect further declines in the Euro up to 1.3770-1.3800. However, we will have to wait for the close of today's candlestick to make more definite conclusions about it. Another possibility is that the price will try to test the local trend line of the day (turquoise line on the screenshot) and there are 2 options here, either breakthrough or pushback - we should watch out. Today everything I wanted worked not so much, but I got 85 pips :). So I'm having a rest today. Good evening everyone and have a profitable trade.

OnGoing:

Although I haven't been on this forum that long, it seemed different to me. sidi1, look at those whose predictions come true, not those with longer moustaches) Or better yet, look at no one at all. Listen to everyone, but do your own thing.

Stranger, no offense. It's just that your hubris is a little underpinned by action. Still stubbornly trying to "spell" price appreciation. While the rest of the world looks down. What this approach is based on is unclear.

Wags up, but trades down)))) do the opposite;))

Maybe someone would be interested...

strangerr:

Everyone has had it, only some have seen it and some have... ))))
the dollar index is still up, gold is triple-top - down, equity indices are down - so far the beginning of the move! and also (for down) the common man has taken to the calculator! ()

strangerr:

Let's wait until the end of the week, there's no use shaking the air now)))

Golden words!!!

chepikds:

(He's wizarding upwards, but trading downwards))) do the opposite;))
We should call Alex12 from the 100% branch to turn it around.

Tantrik:
on the dollar index still up, gold triple top - down, equity indices down - so far the start of the move! and also (for down) the average person has taken to the calculator! ()

On gold better double-check everything, I have been trawling it up with stoplots for the third trading day...

ReziDent:

Maybe someone would be interested...

Better the Aussie dollar -- it's just starting to fall there...