FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 138

SEVER11:
Yeah, I've seen smiley faces like that for two years now, aeroplanes - it was awesome. Check the messages :0))
There's a lot of them on the internet. You should check with the moderators. If they'll let you, you can upload a library of them to the forum. The thread is fun anyway, why not.....))))

I support 1.36+, look at euro index and you will understand....

Maybe right now we'll bounce back, I don't know, there are diverts on Eur...

I'm amazed at how cleverly Moody's have handled the situation: fire on their own, so the chinks get scared :-)

Spurring the decision to increase the national debt, and the exchange rate to the sidelines...

ZetM:
The internet is full of these smiley faces. We should check with the moderators. If they allow it, you can upload to the forum, the whole library of these smileys. The thread is fun anyway, why not.....))))

I'm not talking about the forum, I'm talking about smiles in the terminal, although it'd be nice to have them in the forum too.

DragonSL:

Maybe we can bounce back right now, I don't know, there are diverts on Eura...

Call Trichet and Bernarca urgently, tell them there is no need to wait - the divers are here! )))))))))

what does the euroindex predict for you?

Gold grows well....

ZetM:

Hello! My view of the situation. What is missing is the final throw, before the start of the decline...

I agree about the drop, but I don't see the throw, but it could be, WA rules!!!!

IgorM:
I don't mean the forum, I mean the emoticons in the terminal, although the forum would also be nice
Eh, and I about that ...., This branch, more emotional than informational, and the expression of emotions, perhaps only with brackets, to convey emotions, I would like variety. All, it depends on the moderators Yes or No, they decide ..., but I would like, as a component of this branch.

21april:
Gold grows well....

I'm sitting on gold and looking at profits ))))

chepikds:
I agree about the drop, but I don't see the throw, but it could be, VA rules!!!!
How, up we go....)))), the throw, is an allegory....))) 5th, you know, either momentum or KDT, there are no other forms of movement for it....))))

I remember reading somewhere that the growth of gold is fundamentally commensurate with the strength of the dollar, the more expensive gold is, the stronger the dollar, but the gold standard has been abolished, and they sell gold for paper dollars : 1592 dollars per ounce, which means the printing press can turn paper into gold - well, here is the secret of the philosopher's stone solved ;)

IgorM:
I remember reading somewhere that the growth of gold is fundamentally commensurate with the strength of the dollar, the more expensive gold is, the stronger the dollar, but the gold standard has been abolished, and they sell gold for paper dollars : 1592 dollars per ounce, which means the printing press can turn paper into gold - well, here is the secret of the philosopher's stone solved ;)

That's how gold is sold in paper dollars)))) You can write a turkey in the form of a smiley face and make its smile go up or down depending on the state of the depo)))