FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 130

artikul:
Sort of closing the day ))))
Let's go close the gap, shall we?)

OnGoing:
Shall we go close the gap?)

I don't know )))) The euras stubbornly does not want to reverse, unlike the pound )))) And the pound seems to be slowing down, waiting for it ))))

Oh, the Euro, it's going to go too fast to stop.)

artikul:

I don't know )))) The euras stubbornly does not want to turn around, unlike the pound )))) And the pound seems to be slowing down and waiting for it )))
Where is the pound turning around?

Tantrik:
and where the pound is turning

Downwards of course )))) Already knocked out two sell limits from me ))))

It was supposed to roll back well before Friday, so that the news on the stress tests would jump up. But no, it is hard to understand, everything is upside down. Today the stock rose all day, and that on the negative eurozone news.

Wow, that shot went crazy. Now the gap won't close until it closes, it won't calm down.

OnGoing:
Wow, that shot went crazy.

The main thing I can't understand is who is pushing it up and why. It's understandable when the franc goes up, it's a strong country and they only have 3.0% unemployment. The Eur is a fucking shit, a powder keg, full of debts that will never be repaid and they have even higher unemployment than in the US. I don't understand...

SJS:

yeah... gbpcad is not closed gap, it will not go down, it will close, then the pound is free of gaps in the market, then you can still bet

I do not even look at the gaps))) For the pound I am in the sales ))))

2011.07.13 23:12:30 *Moody's places US government bond rating Aaa and related ratings on watch list for possible downgrade
2011.07.13 23:15:38 *Moody's forecasts default on US Treasury debt
2011.07.13 23:13:33 *Moody's: Decision is linked to an increased possibility that the statutory debt ceiling will not be raised in time
2011.07.13 23:17:02 *Moody's has placed U.S. government-linked financial institutions on its watch list for possible downgrade
2011.07.13 23:17:12 *Moody's cited a small but growing risk of short-term default
2011.07.13 23:19:13 *Moody's cited the possibility that the US debt ceiling will not be raised in time to prevent missed payments on US bonds and bills
2011.07.13 23:20:51 *Moody's: US actual default will fundamentally change assessment of timeliness of future payments
2011.07.13 23:21:58 *Moody's: Short-term default, minimal holder losses could lead to a downgrade to "somewhere in the Aa range"
2011.07.13 23:22:48 *Moody's: If the debt ceiling is raised again and a default is avoided, the Aaa rating is likely to be affirmed