FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 123

We're not steering much upwards...

strangerr:

It shows differently and on different timeframes.

Take it easy, guys, don't get bogged down)))) This is not advice, just a thought out loud, or else someone will say they've lost everything))))

I have been studying the Sultonov indicator code for a long time, but its physical meaning is still a mystery to me. Therefore I have decided not to make any decision using it until I fully understand it. Maybe the author will tell us the principle of operation?

artikul:

I want to ))))

Here, the two red numbers. Now the 3rd wave is forming. We fill in those two waves and that's it, the end of the wave, determined by the beginning of the correction. Let's fall. If it's not clear, tell me.... I'll try to make a different point...

ZetM:

Here, the two red numbers. Now the 3rd wave is forming. Let's fill in those two waves and that's it. Let's fall. If it's not clear, tell me.... I'll try to make a different point...

I'm not arguing )))) It all depends on the strategy )))) It depends on what kind of movement we're catching)))) When I wrote my TS for 1 minute and it turned out I was more comfortable on H1))) I'd be glad to compare your forecast with mine, but only after re-translating my markup)))

artikul:

I'm not arguing ))))) It all depends on the strategy )))) It depends on what kind of movement we're catching)))) When I wrote my TS for minutes, it turned out that the most comfortable is on H1)))
I wasn't arguing, I thought you might be interested, if not, sorry... The TF, for me, does not matter, it is as if it does not exist at all....

ZetM:
I wasn't arguing, I thought you were interested, if not, sorry... The TF, for me, doesn't matter, it's like it doesn't exist at all....

I am interested ))) But I need my own re-drawing of the markup )))) It's a robot, what can I do ? )))

artikul:

I'm interested )))) But I need my own redrawing of the markup )))) It's a robot, what can I do ? )))
I don't know....)))) Making robots, is a great art....))) Hats off to you...

artikul:
Bullshit ))))) Looks like the market knew yesterday what Benya would say today ) ))) And not only did he know but he was shouting about it )))) All the news sucks ))))

I'm starting to notice it too, and on the news the candles are leaner......A time is more important to me )))

wmlab:

With all due respect, I have long read the code of Sultonov's indicator, but its physical meaning remained a mystery to me. Therefore, I have decided not to make any decisions about it until I fully understand it. Maybe the author will tell us the principle of its operation?

How it may be used for making decisions if it re-draws depending on the price movement.

Evgen157:

I think we're going to close the gap on Beni's friction... Margaret some kind of fundamental vacuum here today)))

And the money in the rain has disappeared.....Anything but a technique ???

"Money in the Rain" (better late)) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD53YjWmv8E