FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 120

chepikds:

Short-term:

It is dangerous to sell, only to buy.

and I see head and shoulders here, you can work it off.

chepikds:

Yes, maybe the resistance at 1.41 is still there, and the support at 1.4028 is below, if it is broken down, it will go down. These are just probabilities, the market doesn't care about them :)
Set the indicator with the hindsight 29 (the last rising trend ) and you will see the moment and the possible fall depth on the H1.

yosuf:
Set the indicator with hindsight 29 (last uptrend and see the timing and possible depth of the fall.

Right?

My guess is that the fall will be in the 1.4000-4030 area, but that's just a guess.

I see a bearish pennant starting to form on the hours. But on the daily chart a double bottom may be formed soon if there is no breakdown of 1.38.

I have this:

Basically, since the night the Euro has not broken through the downtrend lines, the hammer did not work out and it is unknown what kind of candle will be by the end of the day, so...

If it draws the third Indian at the fifteen-minute mark, we will consider it the second wave...

strangerr:

Right?

My guess is that the drop will be in the 1.4000-4030 area, but that's just a guess.

Do another one on the H1.

Breakdown (red square), confirmed the assumption of a corrective upside style. There is one last up move left, which may or may not exceed the local High, has a point...))) After that, the decline will begin, as a 5-wave. The form of movement, IMPULSE or KDT (waves cross) other forms of movement, the market does not have, and this is its weakness....)))) Movement, not less than 150 pips, and then we'll see....))

Н1

And here's the Euro index, by nightfall the H hour will arrive: