FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 19

Approaching the reversal zone. Getting ready to close a Sell order and open a Buy order.

Sweet:

Approaching the reversal zone. Getting ready to close a Sell order and open a Buy order.

You want to see a very logical market, at 1.4577 the EUR has already been, and according to my observations, the levels, where the price consolidates, do not repeat

I think we may go to 1.4650

Apprentice has been rated (Zulu) link in profile....

IgorM:

Too logical you want to see the market, the EUR was already at 1.4577, and according to my observations the levels where the price consolidates do not repeat

I think we will go to 1.4650

hello! here i thought friday a small pullback ... It seemed too easy and over the weekend i changed my mind :(((( and again i failed :(( (euras is in the reversal zone, only to the left) (maybe it exists! - FA, and the screens are not good because of it)

Sweet:

Well done! Way to go!)

IgorM:

Too logical you want to see the market, the EUR was already at 1.4577, and according to my observations the levels where the price consolidates do not repeat

I think we should go to 1.4650

Everything repeats....)))) A few weeks ago, (can't remember exactly...) you were pushing for 1.4.... (I don't remember exactly) and I insisted on 1.47... Now, I'll answer as I did last time. Let's turn around first, go through 269 points and then we'll see....))))

21april:

Well done! Way to go!:-)
Stop. It's not for the public, it's for me personally. I'm selfish...))

Sweet:
It bears repeating....)))) A few weeks ago, (can't remember exactly...) you insisted on 1.4.... (can't remember exactly) and I was at 1.47... Now, I'll answer as I did last time. Let's turn around first, go through 269 pips, and then we'll see....))))

Of course we'll see there, but imho 1.47 is high for this month.

SZZY: With my TS, I took 1092.5 pips in two months, deposit growth of 50%, most importantly do not forget about SL

IgorM:

Of course we'll see, but imho 1.47 is high for this month.

ZSY: With my TS I took 1092.5 pips in two months, depo growth of 50%, the main thing is not to forget about SL

21april:

So far I've put it like this, I'm going to profit, I'm going to dip in a little bit