FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 18

margaret:
...you shouldn't have lost...

they will, trust me - you didn't write that you can't enter the market at 40-50% of the deposit :)

I don't know, but there's a great reversal looming on H4. So price is still squeaking and climbing and slowly doing its dark business)

IgorM:

They will, trust me - it's not like you wrote that you can't enter the market at 40-50% of the deposit :)

Yeah, really didn't get the whole point across....

And just finished almost to 1.4400 with one half hour candle. Now we can go for a rest)

OnGoing:
And just finished almost to 1.4400 with one half hour candle. Now we can go for a rest)
Now we will follow up further...

Moody's downgraded Portugal's rating to BA2 from BA1 with a negative rating outlook. This was due to concerns that Portugal may need a second round of financing and that it may not be able to meet deficit reduction requirements.

2011.07.05 20:31:46 *Portuguese finance minister: Moody's decision ignores new steps to control budget
Now they will definitely sue the rating agencies...

I love this kind of movement) I've been waiting all day for sausages on the fence, and here I've chopped up cabbage for two days)

margaret:
2011.07.05 20:31:46 *Portuguese finance minister: Moody's decision ignores new steps to control budget

....:-)))

margaret:
I wonder if they can be sued at all. After all, it's not an economic crime to give an analysis, a recommendation, a forecast...