Trading by energy levels - page 3

artikul:
With what indicator? ))) With iPower? ))) How about, you tell me some bars, I digitize their intersections as a histogram and look ))))

OK, glad you defend and discuss your TS, if you have the opportunity to trade in the demo next week, do not forget to throw the password into the thread, I think that if your TS using Martin to, say, a 3-fold increase will show profitability, you'll be the first man who has put something worth seeing over the past 1.5 years

SZZY: I got interested in your TS, since I use something similar - several TFs and search for "magic bars" ;)

Roll:

I think this statement is absurd! A picture, please.

Let's be consistent. In my post I wrote "...Curious, of course, but it is not clear how the sum thus obtained can serve as some kind of price characteristic, when a nine in the lowest digit gives an increase in the sum 9 times more than 1 in the highest digit..." . You replied, "And why not? It is the "throwing" of the lowest digit(s) that may serve as a sign of the beginning/end of movement?" It was natural to assume that you mean "throwing" of the lowest digits in the "thus obtained sum" because I am talking about it and not about the initial price. That's why I don't understand what you have shown on the graph. If we are talking about the amount you should have shown on the screenshot the iPower indicator and noted its behavior before the start (end) of the movement, because this indicator reflects this amount.

Roll:

I find this statement absurd! A picture, please.

Right, that's right.

khorosh:

"...Curious, of course, but it is not clear how the sum thus obtained can serve as any kind of price characteristic, when a nine in the lowest digit gives an increase of the sum 9 times more than a 1 in the highest digit...".

I ask everyone to make a small effort and forget their previous experiences and stamps for a while. The resulting number is not a characteristic of the price, but a characteristic of the whole bar together with its body and shadows. The closing prices and time appear on the stage only at the very end of the analysis. )))

To make it clearer, I have colored my indicator in seven colours of the rainbow so beloved by someone here)))

artikul:

I ask everyone to make a small effort and forget their previous experiences and stamps for a while. The resulting number is not a characteristic of the price, but a characteristic of the whole bar together with its body and shadows. The closing prices and time come to the scene only at the very end of the analysis. )))

To make it clearer, I have painted my turkey in seven colours of someone's favourite RAINBOW ))))

OK. I forgot the whole thing for a while (but a healthy scepticism remains with me). And it's certainly cool that the resulting number is a characteristic (let's say it is).

But explain HOW? How to apply it?

p.s. Without any "well", "like-like", "probably", but with a clear "if, then, otherwise". Let's get down to business, rather than philosophising and smearing it over the pages.

artikul:

I ask everyone to make a small effort and forget their previous experiences and stamps for a while. The resulting number is not a characteristic of the price, but a characteristic of the whole bar together with its body and shadows. The closing prices and time come to the scene only at the very end of the analysis. )))

To make it clearer, I painted my index in seven colours of RADULO, so beloved by someone here)))

Forgot...))) From theory to practice, I need to trade what the RADUGA analysis says.

Cmu4:

Ok. I've forgotten everything for a while. And it's certainly a kickass idea that the resulting number is a characteristic (let's say it is).

But explain, HOW? How to apply it?

p.s. Without any "well", "like", "probably", but with a clear "if, then, otherwise". Let's get down to business, instead of philosophising and smearing it over pages.

We have a sequence of bars and consequently we have a sequence of conditional units for all the bars. We do not work with the price but with those units. We make an arbitrary sampling. Find maximal and minimal values in it. Then we take prices of bars closing that correspond to these numbers and connect them with a straight line. We obtain some trend. If we make several samples, we will see that all trends will come to one point one day or finish at the same bar no matter how deep it is. That bar is the whole point. Then you need to look - where they came from, how they came, and whether there is any potential for movement further. I've tried to solve this problem, but so far I don't know how successful it is. )))

Interesting ))))

If two yellow bars are next to each other and if the second one is lower than the first one, there will be a decrease.

If two yellow stripes are next to each other and if the second one is higher than the first one, there will be a rise.

On the orange one, waiting for a reversal.

)))))))

After every big drop, the price tries to get back to the starting point anyway. This is an axiom.

But whether it will be allowed to return to the starting point, or at what distance from the starting point there will be a return point (and after how much time) ... This is what you can try to calculate with the help of this rainbow ...

That's why everyone often trades against the trend during such movements.

sezon:

Interesting ))))

If two yellow bars are next to each other and if the second is lower than the first, there will be a decrease.

If two yellow stripes are next to each other and if the second one is higher than the first one, there will be a rise.

On the orange one, waiting for a reversal.

)))))))

What to count 1 and 2 ?

Should we start counting from zero as the bar is formed (i.e. from right to left) or should we count from left to right as usual?