rabid pipsers - page 5

Trolls:

That's the point. That it's the broker that's being referred to. It doesn't seem to make any difference to you whether it's a DC or a broker. Find the meaning of these terms at least on wikipedia. And you will know the difference. You're not looking for pipsing here. In your words yes, for advertising purposes everything is possible. But when you start working on the real, you'll get into trouble. Don't confuse. You don't confuse the broker with the broker. You don't confuse a broker with a broker who, by definition, cannot use MT4 to trade.

If you don't know how long you've been in the game, you may start working with a broker who is interested in the details. But on the real side the DC can cancel trades on history. What trades on history would you personally cancel if there were CAs? They are all saints and philanthropists... and they cancel only unprofitable deals for a trader )))) and your faith in them is infinite...

I am not confused. It is an STP broker, not a DC. It has the relevant licences and is supervised by the FSA.

And in general, let's abstract away from the broker. As far as I know the first computer viruses were written on a piece of paper before computers even existed.

So the algorithm for intensive pipsing must exist regardless of the broker and even regardless of the platform.

Thanks for all the warnings, I will take them into account. But let's try to think more in terms of algorithms or ready-made robots, not in terms of brokerage. After all, the algorithm can be rewritten into any language.

Great. There is one test. broker or not. Open a real and enter 100 lots. If I (not you, but me) in the stack this 100 appears, then yes it looks like a broker, all that remains is to check the execution. and the same prices

I told you not to look here. I do not know what to do with pips. The fact that you can do pipsing in MT is an illusion ...

Trolls:

Great. There is one check. broker or not. Open a real and enter 100 lots. If I (not you, but me) in the stack this 100 appears, then yes it looks like a broker, all that remains is to check the execution. and the same prices

I told you not to look here. I do not know what to do with pips. I don't understand why MTs are good for pipsing...

Well such algorithms have occurred to me too. Unfortunately they cannot open with 100Lt, I opened with 20Lt and closed with a profit. I do not know about pips. For instance, there are people in the States who are taking trades. For instance there are people in the States who make 5000 trades a day on futures and that's cool. But for MT4 you can make 10 times less or 20 times less but still visit the market often.

trinitron:

Colleagues. Let's move away from interpersonal relationships and get back to the topic of conversation. And the main topic of this topic is the high frequency (in my understanding this is from 100 trades a day and above), because the subject of the conversation turned to the broker. I'm trying to find either a ready to trade robot, or a ready to sell robot. I am trying to find ready robot or algorithm for its writing. I have heard many times about the analysis of tick data, something like lucky.

You have been told. You need a minimum spread and guaranteed execution. Without that, it will be a high-frequency drain.

And you have 2 points. This is robbery in broad daylight! (с)

paukas:

You have been told. You need a minimum spread and guaranteed execution. Without that there will be a high-frequency drain.

And you have two points. This is daylight robbery! (с)

1.2 - points. You can order a web trader for 0 to 0.8, but there are no robots, just a web app.

trinitron:

1.2 - points. You can order a web trader for 0 to 0.8, but there are no robots, just a web app.
So, how do you see hundreds of trades on a Web application? (Just close your eyes. Can you imagine? ))

Andrei01:
Based on what is the spread of 1.2 points not including commissions? What is the real spread on ECN?

This is roughly the case:

This is typical in a period of normal liquidity. There are wider and Already. Commission $2.5 per order of 1.0 lot and above. No stop levels and no limits on number of orders, trade inside and outside the spread. No demo or cent accounts, everything is mature.

ZS Under the price is the current volume from the cup.

Risk:

That's the end of the conversation :)

When you lose your deposit, come on in ... I'll give you 1.2 pips on EUR/USD, stack, ECN, plus commission, but you can trade inside the spread.

Execution 40-50ms, if the server is in Europe, from Russia, ~120ms.

And of course this is not an MT4 kitchen, so you have to learn C++ a bit :)

Sorry for the intrusion - we're not from around here...

I'm sorry, we're not from around here... Therefore, you'll need money!

;)

Ready to cook for some munchies!

DDD

trinitron:

Colleagues. Let's move away from interpersonal relationships and get back to the topic of conversation. And the main theme of this topic is the high-frequency trading (in my understanding it is from 100 trades per day and above), because the subject of the conversation turned to the broker. I'm trying to find either a ready to trade robot, or a ready to sell robot. I am trying to find ready-made robot or algorithm for its writing. So far I've heard a lot about analysis of tick data, something like lucky.

The way I see it --- it's 100 trades a second.

;)

(added later)
At least
!