rabid pipsers - page 4

Risk:

That's the end of the conversation :)

When you lose your deposit, come on in ... I'll give you 1.2 pips on EUR/USD, stack, ECN, plus commission, but you can trade inside the spread.

Execution 40-50ms, if the server is in Europe, from Russia, ~120ms.

And of course this is not an MT4 kitchen, so you have to learn C++ a bit :)

Why should I lose my deposit? I've been trading for a couple of weeks and it's fine. I haven't had any gambles. I know the C's pretty well. And I can trade inside the spread.

trinitron:

Why should I lose my deposit? I've been trading for a couple of weeks now and it's cool. I traded for a couple of weeks and it was okay. I've been trading for a couple of weeks now and no fuck-ups. And I can trade inside the spread.

on mt4 inside the spread ?

Do you even know what a spread is ? Limit, Market order?

Risk:

http://www.dukascopy.com/

you will see on the website, the site corresponds to what ECN has at the moment. Right now there's even 0.9 p on EUR/USD.

You can find the fee there, and about the minimum deposit and the software, please contact me in person.

I heard about Ducas a long time ago. I have no time to rewrite all the robots+indicators for jforex yet. I'm fine with my broker for now, and then maybe I'll open another account with Ducas to test it.

Risk:

1. do you even know what you are comparing? A bank is a form of legal entity and an ECN is a way of organising trading.

2. You can tell from the first one that there is a problem with logic, but this one is nonsense.

1. The question was about the ECN spread - what does Dukascopy have to do with it?

2. What exactly is the problem with logic without being rude?

trinitron:
Well, the broker has its own bridge between the interbank and the mt4 server. The speed + execution is awesome.

So what's the broker? Or is it a secret?

Risk:

Do you even know what a spread is ? Limit, Market order ?

No, I'm a 16-year-old blonde who's tired of being a raconteur. Decided to hang out with the big, smart men.

2. What exactly is the problem with logic if not rudeness?

Comrade Risk really needs to moderate his ardour. Save himself and others the trouble.

Risk:

Do you even know what a spread is ? Limit, Market order?

I'm sitting in a warm country with a glass of red wine. Do you even know what red wine is?

Why are you pretending to be a Gurevich? It's not nice, darling.

paukas:

I'm sitting in a warm country with a glass of red wine. Do you even know what red wine is?

Why are you pretending to be a Gurevich? It's not nice, darling.

Colleagues. Let's move away from interpersonal relations and get back to the topic of conversation. And the main topic of the topic is high-frequency trades (in my understanding it is from 100 trades per day and above), because the topic of the conversation was transferred to the broker. I'm trying to find either a ready to trade robot, or a ready to sell robot. I am trying to find ready-made robot or algorithm for its writing. So far I've heard a lot about analysis of tick data, something like lucky.

trinitron:

Colleagues. Let's move away from the interpersonal relations and get back to the subject. And the main topic of this topic is the high-frequency trades (in my understanding this is from 100 trades a day and above), for the subject of the conversation turned to the broker. I'm trying to find either a ready to trade robot, or a ready to sell robot. I am trying to find ready-made robot or algorithm for its writing. So far I've heard a lot about analysis of tick data, something like lucky.

That's the point. That it's the broker that's being referred to. It doesn't seem to make any difference to you whether it's a DC or a broker. Find the meaning of these terms at least on wikipedia. And you will know the difference. You're not looking for pipsing here. In your words yes, for advertising purposes everything is possible. But when you start working on the real, you'll get into trouble. Don't confuse. You don't confuse the broker with the broker. You don't confuse a broker with a broker who, by definition, cannot use MT4 to trade.

If you don't know how long you've been in the game, you may start working with a broker who gives you a few demos. But on the real side the DC can cancel trades on history. What trades on history would you personally cancel if there were CAs? They are all saints and philanthropists ... and they cancel only unprofitable deals ...)) and your faith in them is infinite ...

W.s., you can open trades on every tick. For example, 60000 per day is enough? it takes 2 minutes to write a program, if the only important thing is frequency