rabid pipsers - page 3

dorohov:

What is the stop level on the eu?
The indentation is zero. You can even check through market info. There is STP execution there. So you can easily work with pending orders and trals even during news time. I checked it in practice. The time of absence during the news does not increase.

trinitron:
I would really like to talk to you about it. How realistic is it to make hundreds or thousands of trades a day with the interbank spread? I would like to ask, how much is realistic to make hundreds or thousands of trades a day with interbank spread?
What kind of software does the broker have?

EvgeTrofi:

2000 comments!!!

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9952

is this a pipsqueak?

I downloaded it, ran it in the tester, did not see a significant number of deals. I haven't dug into the algorithms yet and haven't put it on the forward test.

Risk:
What software does the broker have?
Well the broker has its own bridge between interbank and mt4 server. The speed + execution is awesome.

trinitron:
I did. And my comrades did. The spread is floating. Interbank, i.e. below 1 pip only for fans of high-frequency trading. For traders there are different groups depending on their activity. Of course there are groups with 1.6-2 point spread. In total, we have already entrusted more than 100 thousand. There is no fraud in the form of requotes or delayed trade flow. We trade both with hands and robots. But I still want more. I want more trades and more profit. Now we are looking for high-frequency Pips traders.

Imposible. At this spread, there's no way we'll be able to pipsqueak.

trinitron:
Well the broker has its own bridge between interbank and mt4 server. The speed is awesome + execution.

That's the end of the conversation :)

When you lose your deposit, come on in ... I'll give you 1.2 pips on EUR/USD, stack, ECN, plus commission, but you can trade inside the spread.

Execution 40-50ms, if the server is in Europe, from Russia, ~120ms.

And of course it's not an MT4 kitchen, so you have to learn C++ a bit :)

Risk:

I will give you 1.2 pips on EUR/USD, market, ECN, plus commission.

What is the basis of the 1.2 pip spread not including the commission? What is the real spread on the ECN?

Andrei01:
What is the basis for the 1.2 points spread, not including the commission? What is the real spread on the ECN?

http://www.dukascopy.com/

you will see on the site, the site corresponds to what ECN has at the moment. Right now there is even 0.9 p on EUR/USD.

You can find the commission there as well, and about the minimum deposit and the software, please contact me in person.

Risk:

http://www.dukascopy.com/

you will see on the website, the site corresponds to what ECN has at the moment. Right now there's even 0.9 p on EUR/USD.

You can also find the commission there, and about the minimum deposit and the software, please contact me in private.

1. Dukascopy is a bank, not an ECN (although it must be affiliated with one), so it is difficult to conclude that the interbank spread is real.

2) So you are saying that if for example the ECN gives 0.9 spread without commission, they do it at a loss?

Andrei01:

1. Dukascopy is a bank, not an ECN (although it must be affiliated with it), so it's hard to conclude that the interbank spread is real.

2) So you are saying that if for example a brokerage company gives a 0.9 spread with no commission, they are making a loss?

1 Do you even know what you are comparing? Bank is a form of legal entity and ECN is a way of organizing trading.

2. The first one shows logical problems, the second one is nonsense.