rabid pipsers - page 6

And 1p of the planned profit...

Trolls:

Great. there is one test. broker or not. Open a real and enter 100 lots. If I (not you, but me) in the bet this 100 appears, then yes it looks like a broker, it only remains to check the execution. and the consistency of prices

I told you not to look here. I do not know what to do with pips. The fact that you can do pipsing in MT is an illusion ...

not really.

Remember Rinat's revelations, the lag in smoothing... and +/- kotir

;)

That's how you check whether it's a broker or not. And Renat's revelations, he was reveling about MT. And trying to convince others that this is how it should be.

First and foremost, a broker is a stock exchange, where prices are the same for all market participants. There is a benchmark. The broker must not make any distortions. Do you want to check? Buy your broker's license and make a deal with me at a price you did not see...

and the lag is perfectly verifiable. here's the methodology. you can see it all on the video.

Data Feed comparison Interactive Brokers vs LightSpeed Trading vs Zen-Fire on ES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI9qT81Gmds&feature=player_embedded

We pay the broker money and i will personally choose the one who gives the most complete and accurate information without lag (all other things being equal)

Risk:

That's the end of the conversation :)

When you lose your deposit, come on in ... I'll give you 1.2 pips on EUR/USD, stack, ECN, plus commission, but you can trade inside the spread.

Execution 40-50ms, if the server is in Europe, from Russia, ~120ms.

And of course this is not an MT4 kitchen, so you have to learn C++ a bit :)

Question about C++, I made a demo account in Dukascopy and it has Java, MQL4, MQL5, C++ as IDE in the terminal... What's the reality, tell me please

VDev:
Question about C++, I made a demo account in Dukascopy and it has Java, MQL4, MQL5, C++ as IDE in the terminal... What's the reality, tell me please

Formally it's possible to do it in MQL, too. But the converter is horrible: those who don't know Java better not to try it themselves. And the programmers there are more expensive than here.

And people do not like testers (especially multicurrency one).

Mathemat:

And people don't like the tester (especially the multicurrency one) very much.

The tester is so slow that it will be faster by hand + there is no optimisation mode, only testing. And the tester's report is very uninformative, there's not even balance/equity chart.

But the tick history is )))

VDev:
May be about C++, I made a demo account in Dukascopy, there are Java, MQL4, MQL5, C++ as development environment in the terminal... What's the reality, can you tell us about it?

For combat mode, Java and FIX.

MT4 only on demo accounts, and apparently will not be in combat mode.

Risk:

For combat mode, Java and FIX.

MT4 only on demo accounts, and apparently will not be in combat mode.

And what generation of fx protocol? And do you need a dedicated line for it? I've seen fix plugins for mt4, but I still haven't received prices for them.

trinitron:

And what generation of fx protocol? Do you need dedicated line for it? I've seen fx plugins for MT4, but I haven't got prices for them yet.

Which version ... generation :)))

4.x, you shouldn't care, I'll give the API to C++.

I don't know what idiot put FIX on MT4 client, when you can do everything fast and with dll.

Risk:

Which version ... generation :)))

4.x, you shouldn't care, I'll give the API to C++.

I don't know what idiot attaches FIX to MT4 client, when you can do everything quickly via dll.

There are companies that provide plugins based on the fix protocol for different platforms. If you don't mind, you can post a link to the api and the dll mentioned in the post.