What a bunch of pipsqueak fiends.)

?

"- I don't need parts." // Osya Bender.

Yes, Volodya? )))

Cmu4:
You seem to be a fan of small TFs yourself! XD
You have been duped. I even know who.

Avals:

what's the content for long? sunshine in the rain - take off your galoshes put on your flip-flops... just a little bit :)

Yes very simple - look at the minutes, at the bars. Notice anything? OK. Bars - highlighted.

Svinozavr: Lock.min. - 1.3311. But! The Rapid Jack ....

Well there goes Peter in the loki, and the new slang is a rushing jack, I think it's something like a lock

))))))))))))))))

ZS: Well, seriously - good luck! follow closely, the more here and the championship began

By the way, it's over. Shutting down the buy-it-all shop. Gone to cash.

IgorM:

Well there goes Peter in the loki, and the new slang is a rushing jack, I think it's something like a lock

))))))))))))))))

ZS: Well, seriously - good luck! Watch closely, the more so that the championship has started

Loki? I could, you know, confuse Grandpa Alzheimer's with Santa. And both with Father Christmas. But loki? That's a bit of an overstatement.

Svinozavr:
By the way, it's over. Shutting down the buy-it-all shop. Gone to cash.

it's the pound that's shaken - the eu's in place. Multicurrency analysis?

Avals:

It's the pound that's shaken - the eu's in place. Multicurrency analysis?

No. Only one pair. Wasn't aware of the pound.

===

Why do people have such a thirst for conspiracy theories? Everything is much simpler and more obvious. You can see everything.

Svinozavr:

===

Why do people have such a strong thirst for conspiracy theories? It's so much simpler and more obvious. I mean, it's obvious.

You can see that before 3605 it is more expensive to buy.

Svinozavr:

===

Why do people have such a thirst for conspiracy theories? It's so much simpler and more obvious. I mean, it's obvious.

That's what I'm trying to understand your logic. In the picture, the section between your two messages is highlighted in red, where you decided to cover the long

What's the reason for leaving? Setup?