Searching for market patterns - page 59

granit77:
I regard these resonant phrases as intemperate language, which I do not approve of in any way and refer to the flies. Personal trade, on the other hand, is the cutlets.
Well, all that remains is to wish Peter delicious cutlets....

Let's have a look at Peter, I'm a moron and an idiot would be interested to see, because he suggested it himself and the reverse is given by Granit strangely

Ni-nice, you have to prove your maestro status once in a while) So we're waiting for the aerobatics to be performed...

vah:

Let's have a look at Peter, I'm a moron and an idiot would be interested to see, because he suggested it himself and the reverse is given by Granit strangely

Granit is trying to convey that there are intimate things. Something that is not necessary to put on display. A trader's intimacy is his TS. And if Peter changes his mind and doesn't give a master class, don't make a tragedy out of it.

vah:

Neither you nor I tell Peter what to do. Whatever he wants he will do :))

vah:

I liked the way one man responded when he was called .... - Yeah, but at least I'm not leaking.(to Pigzaurus - kinda got it together....)

granit77:
Neither you nor I tell Peter what to do. Whatever he wants to do, he will do :))

Actually the question is different. You either have to "open up" or not to ... whistle, you either have to apologize or not to call names, you either have to sit quietly or answer questions asked on the merits, you either have to open a thread "I will teach you all" or not.

or bring the branches to an end.

Svinozavr:
It's not certain that there will be what I call momentum. But okay, let's play on the small stuff. Also realistic.

such things do not show....

Nothing to say - I was short on the e/d and still am. Except that the position was shorted a few minutes ago.

The context is the same.

If Honduras isn't itchy, I'd advise standing aside. Very suspicious volatility. Still shrinking.

When you don't know what to do, don't do anything.