Searching for market patterns - page 56

paukas:
Do you have a problem identifying the saw?

Look, do you have a problem? I don't.

Aliens? )))

Svinozavr:
My friend, have you heard of TA?

Of course, apart from that even I already KNOW that he doesn't predict where, but he DOES tell you where... But that doesn't make it any easier... Your way of catching "momentum" - briefly (without revealing all the tales of the Vienna Woods and the secrets of the court of Madrid)...

paukas:
Is there a problem defining the saw? Is it difficult to count the number of straight line touches?

No problem. I do it easily (especially in real time or on history) but it is better not to have more than 7-10 touches to this very straight line (channel width - overturns of a Martin). I'm working on variants of entry and determination of necessary (although dynamic) channel width to avoid "unlimited" ... :-) saw...

in the present.

Roman.:

I have no problems with it. I calculate correctly and easily (especially in real time or on history), but it is desirable not more than 7-10 touches of this straight line (channel width - flips of martin). I'm working on variants of entry and determination of necessary (although dynamic) channel width to avoid "unlimited" ... :-) saw...
If we discard the martin it would be fine...

paukas:
If you can get rid of the martin, you'll be fine.

Yes. I know (I'm not ruling it out). It's just that I still can't let go of this very option of MM on or under...:-) martinis... Watching, wondering... :-)

Roman.:

Of course, apart from that, even already KNOWING that it doesn't predict where, but it DOES tell you where... But that doesn't make it any easier... Your way of catching "momentum" - briefly (without revealing all the tales of the Vienna Woods and the secrets of the court of Madrid)...

I'll spread my thoughts around the branch. )

The bar creates context. It can be bigger, pumped up with volume than its neighbours. Yes, yes! It's not a bad thing to look at volume in small frames.

It can be a cheat. Let it. That cheat will be just as much of an ambush for others. If it's fool's gold - you can get out. But you will also make money. On your neighbours.

If not cheating - live happily ever after with the trend caught. As long as the offline doesn't separate you. It won't end soon.

This is just an example. In real life - use even simpler things. You wouldn't even dream of it. It's easy to make money trading.

Svinozavr:

I'll spread my thoughts around the branch. )

The bar creates context. It can be bigger, pumped up with volume than its neighbours. Yes, yes! It's not a bad thing to look at volume in small frames.

It can be a cheat. Let it. That cheat will be just as much of an ambush for others. If it's fool's gold - you can get out. But you will also make money. On your neighbours.

If it's not a trick - live happily ever after with the trend you've caught. Until the offline separates you. It won't end soon.

This is just an example. In real life - use even simpler things. You wouldn't even dream of it. It's easy to make money trading.

I see. Thank you.

Roman.:

I see. Thank you.

He didn't say anything new.

! Would you like to check it out? Here tomorrow?

Svinozavr:

Didn't say anything new.

! Do you want to check it out? Tomorrow?

See for yourself, Pyotr, as you see fit. At your discretion...

Roman.:

See for yourself, Peter, as you see fit. At your discretion...

? Well, you suggested it. I'm even curious. I'm going to shit myself. )))

Nah, we'll see. Tomorrow, yeah? I'll post it here, OK?