The absurdity of a stop loss - page 27

granit77:
A couple of years ago, a friend of mine consulted me about where to invest his money, where the returns would be higher. His idea was to buy gold, because it "always appreciates". Naturally, I explained to him that gold is quoted and can go up as well as down.
I do not know how or where he invested, but now he does not say hello...

Probably shorted gold ))))

ratnasambhava: Now let us complicate the problem a bit. We do a series of changes, for example -1∆X+5∆X-2∆X-3∆X+1∆X. Question, what is the cost in this case? We solve: |-1∆X|+|5∆X|+|-2∆X|+|-3∆X|+|1∆X|= 12∆X, then 12∆X*1/2spread. The answer is 6∆Xspread.

And lastly, what is the MO if we run this series "blind", so to speak (we don't consider the case where the third eye is involved when we close our eyes)? Answer: MO=-6∆X spread (or 1/2spread, whichever way you prefer).

Can you justify from which subspace you got this 1/2? I asked for calculations, not vague hints with the miraculous appearance of a rabbit out of the hat.

Mathemat:
Can you justify from which subspace did you get this 1/2? I asked for calculations, not vague hints with the miraculous appearance of a rabbit out of a hat.

(Ask-(Ask+Bid)/2)/(Ask-Bid)=((Ask+Bid)/2-Bid)/(Ask-Bid)= 1/2.

Maybe you asked (hopefully not demanded), but I did not promise you any "calculations and rabbits". I have explained it as best I could. If I have the time and desire, I will try to spell it out in more detail and clarify it.

except it's a lucrative piece, isn't it?

I do not know why you are not a millionaire with these stats, why are you not a millionaire yet?

SZS: With these stats, why are you not a millionaire?

sanyooooook:
...ZS: with stats like that, why aren't you a millionaire yet?

He clearly wrote, "only a profitable piece". There's a couple more chunks in there, but with the direction of the south-east.

sanyooooook:

I do not know why you are not a millionaire with these stats, why are you not a millionaire yet?

SZS: With these stats, why are you not a millionaire?

This is not a state, this is a tester because.

sanyooooook:

ZS: with stats like that, why aren't you a millionaire yet?

That's what I'm asking the literate people sitting here - why am I not a millionaire? )))) Because the tester shows the opposite. I was told I had a low mate expectation. I have copied only a profitable slice to see what expectation of return was in it. And, consequently, I ask, is it still small? What should it be to have a bright upward trend of nearly 45 degrees that would mean real profit, but not a "tester" profit with rose-coloured glasses? And all this without stops of course.

ZZZEROXXX:
So I ask the literate people sitting here - why am I not a millionaire? )))) Cause the tester says otherwise..
It's not for us, it's for the courts!

ZZZEROXXX:
So I ask the literate people sitting here - why am I not a millionaire? )))) Because the tester draws the opposite.
Don't panic. It's okay. You're a millionaire. A tester.