The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 95

avtomat:
As a continuation of an earlier discussion, here I will try to take a closer look at Yusuf's proposed design.
Seconded.

avtomat:
As a continuation of an earlier discussion, here I will try to take a closer look at Yusuf's proposed design.
yosuf:
Seconded.
Looks like Uzbek ganjubas are being delivered to Ukraine. Cut it out, guys, it will not do any good.

yosuf:
Seconded.

Great.

(To be honest, your long silence in response to my question in that thread made me a little hesitant...)

And the purpose of the consideration is the construction:

Past (P) + Present (N) + Future (B) = the single process under consideration ( # )

In my constructions it is a slightly different starting point, but I have a completely different approach.

alsu:
Looks like Uzbek ganjubas are being delivered to Ukraine. Cut it out, guys, it will not do any good.

Why not?

;)))

avtomat:

Why?

Because first of all it is necessary to formulate clear formal definitions of used concepts through generally accepted terms (only in the mentioned expression there are five of them: П,Н,В,+,=), and this is not a sufficient condition, but a necessary one. Besides, the "construction" on the link is described with obvious flaws, the criticism of which the author refused to consider at the time.

avtomat:

Why?

;)))

And look at how Yusuf got twisted :))) He was wearing a jacket and tie and patent leather shoes, and now he's wearing a fur coat, teeth and a tail. And it's all blotchy now...

It's creepy...

alsu:

Because first of all it is necessary to formulate clear formal definitions of used concepts via generally accepted terms (there are five of them only in the mentioned expression: P,H,H,+,=), and this is not a sufficient condition, but necessary. Besides, the "construction" on the link is described with obvious flaws, the criticism of which the author flatly refused to consider at the time.

We are not writing a monograph here to adhere strictly to all formal rules. Right? ;)

For example, sometimes I have to deal with complicated three-storey formulas with equally complicated three-storey names, so I call them in my reasoning simply: "this stuff". And it is OK, as long as the meaning is clear. ;)))

What concerns the five: P, N, W, +, =, we can consider

P, N, Q --- as a function

+ --- as a composition

= --- as a correspondence

If any ambiguities arise along the way --- we'll clarify.

artmedia70:

And look at how Yusuf got twisted :))) He was wearing a jacket and tie and patent leather shoes, and now he was wearing a fur coat, teeth and a tail. And it's stained, too...

It was horrible...

It's normal. It's an adaptation to the ecological environment here. :)

avtomat:

It's all right. It's an adaptation to this ecological environment. :)

And I wondered why nature was calling me every time I looked in here... :))

I'm just kidding, you know...

It's really interesting, but I don't get it... :(

The road is for those who walk.