The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 6

Farnsworth:

True, the problem of identifying structures is the most difficult :o(

Yeah. And when you consider that I'm turning it inside out...

Mathemat:

Yusuf, try to get closer to the subject. The topic is controlled dynamic systems.

If you're not on topic, you'd better stay a reader here. I can well understand how you'd like your (18) to be discussed -- but it's not all down to it, believe me.

Comments, questions, objections, suggestions on the topic are welcome ;)

Speaking of which, Yusuf to his (18) needs a control unit -- and everything will work out.

Avals:

I think it's a game and one should play it easier - to ignore other people's mistakes without delving into high matter. All such methods are from the category of "when you hold a hammer in your hand everything seems to be a nail"))))

Although I have been sinning and delving :) But it works when trading is just a hobby

I don't agree with that viewpoint.

But...

Some people find it easier to make other people's mistakes without getting into details

Some people find it easier not to make others' mistakes without going to the noble places.

And we all have our own measure of high-mindedness...

Mathemat:
Naturally, the article/cycle should also have some application to the market.

This is not difficult to do. For this purpose, it is sufficient to orient all the illustrative examples in one way or another towards market realities.

avtomat:

I hope I have made myself clear and understandable?

Your pictures are all wrong. The correct one is like this:

yosuf:
I think TS failures are the main problem, indeed the market sometimes manages to cheat the TS by 100%, i.e. when the TS concludes to buy and the market presents an ideal selling situation, and this property of the market has a clear periodicity measured in months.

Such switch-overs occur quite frequently, and at different time horizons.

This brings to mind the long-standing, Soviet-era theory of stealth (countering the enemy) - work in this area was carried out at the Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics, among others. Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics

Vinin:

Turns out TC can also think. She's not thinking, she's doing what she's supposed to do.

we can teach her to "think" -- i.e., give her the ability to make alternate choices.

avtomat:

we can teach it to "think" - i.e. we can give it a choice of alternatives.

The control line (function) turns out to be lagging (yellow)... how can it be used to control something... or am I missing the point...

Vizard:

the control line (function) turns out to be lagging (marked yellow)... how can it be used to control something... or I don't fully understand it...

no.no. this is just an example...

I haven't solved the problem yet ;)

The marked area is the realignment area. Having passed it, we move on to the current scenario, etc.

In a slightly different representation

Mathemat:

Yusuf, try to get closer to the topic. The topic is controlled dynamic systems.

If you're not on the topic, you'd better remain a reader here. I can well understand how you would like your (18) to be discussed - but it's not all about it, believe me.

You always seem to think that I am off-topic, even though we are discussing dynamic systems, which I believe the market is undoubtedly a part of. It is necessary to have time to produce steering actions while the Expert Advisor is running, in real time, otherwise we will just end up manipulating historical data again. The author says that I also need to think about implementing a management unit, for which I must follow the scheme described by the author on p. 3 and manage to consider several options simultaneously, develop Actions for one of the selected directions and continuously optimize the Expert Advisor by only one criterion - maximizing the profit, though Vinin says the corresponding resources must be available for this and does not exclude the possibility in principle of doing it. Apparently, this should be the principle of controlling, although maybe the author would like to explain his point of view in this regard and clarify the situation.