The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 2

"The market is a controlled dynamic system" is an illusion, unless of course you mean the whole world market is controlled by the Rothschilds, the Morgans, the Rockefellers....

we speak different languages...

I am talking about the control function in a dynamic market model.

You're talking about the Rothschilds, the Morgans, the Rockefellers.... but that's just your speculation... I not only do not mention them, I do not even imply their presence in the market model.

avtomat:

we speak different languages...

I am talking about the control function in a dynamic market model.

You're talking about the Rothschilds, the Morgans, the Rockefellers.... but that's just your speculation... I not only don't mention them, I don't even imply their presence in the market model.

Any market model that does not take into account or exclude such an important "component" is doomed to remain an unworkable and illusory model. )))

I won't bother/annoy you anymore.

Dersu:

And controlled.

And dynamic.

And 50/50.

And chaos.

Except there are no absolutes in THIS world.

What can I say, what can I say... You can't argue against such philosophical depth...

:D)))

charter:

Any market model that does not take into account or exclude such an important "component" is doomed to remain a dysfunctional and illusory model. )))

I won't bother/annoy you anymore.

Note, I'm not agitating anywhere! and I'm not even trying to change your mind!

:D)))

The topic is interesting and necessary.

It's a bit embarrassing to start off academically...

We need to be on-topic... Much of the theory is forgotten.

We'll remember it as we go along.

Lead the way, Automat!

Dersu:

And time is of the essence.

I can see that you have nothing to say on the subject... so don't clutter up the space with chatter... find a proper place for your "artwork".

sergeyas:

The topic is interesting and necessary.

It's a bit embarrassing to start off academically...

You need to be on-topic... Much of the theory is forgotten.

We'll remember as we go along.

Lead the way, Automat!

Well, it's not as bad as you make it out to be.

Let's work!

The above example is very rich in content. It concentrates on many complex problems and challenges - optimal and adaptive control, structural and parametric identification, multi-channel, wideband noise, random change in control structure, imprecision of measurements, filtering, extrapolation, sensitivity, robustness, observability and controllability issues...

For each of these points, there have been many studies, many publications, and an extensive literature.

So, let's start from the stove...

Open the terminal. We select any instrument. And we get a stream of quotes -- from where? How? Why? From a brokerage house? From nothingness? -- No.) From the market!

And there's a money tree growing.