The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 387

Олег avtomat:

These are different conditions. Significantly different.

Firstly, such limits (1 lot) do not knowingly allow one to win a competition where other bidders have no such limits, or as in this case maxLot=50.

Secondly, what isthe "maximum achievable" result? It will be different for different TFs. And in many cases such an aspiration will be contrary to the achievement of the main goal.

I have not yet discussed the terms of the contest, which may be as varied as the contest itself.

A contest may combine both pleasant (prizes), and useful (new knowledge about Forex), and contribute to "achieving the main goal".

By the way, what is it, this goal?

In any case, the contestants must be in equal conditions and strive to achieve the highest possible result, which still has to be correctly reflected and compared in the outcome.

And the most achievable result is most likely to be shown by the participants, who use trend-following trading systems (manual or automatic) and select the most profitable currency pairs

and the most profitable timeframes.

somewhere like that ;)))

Good day to you gentlemen in charge of this thread. As far as I have managed to assess, many of you are using statistical methods in trading. I have one question relating to the mathematical component, maybe some of you can advise me how to get closer to a solution ... I posted my question in a separate thread here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/292811/unread#unread. I would be grateful for your help.
Вопрос к опционщикам, или же к тем у кого хорошо с матиматикой (а именно оптимизацией).
Вопрос к опционщикам, или же к тем у кого хорошо с матиматикой (а именно оптимизацией).
  • www.mql5.com
Приветствую всех зашедших) Понимаю что вопрос не совсем по тематике сайта, однако вроде встречал людей кто торгует опционами и кто активен тут...

I don't do options, nor do I want to dive into them.

Олег avtomat:

A basic TS that gives you the opportunity to make money on SB :

When taking into account "thin" settings, leading to a complication of the basic TS, the share of losing trades is reduced. In the limit the share of losing trades tends to zero, but the TS becomes much more complex.

s.

Exactly this algorithm (with minor additions) was used by me in the branch"Random Walking" when demonstrating an opportunity to make money on SB

Here is just one example of the many examples given there :

Oleg, do you want this basic TS depicted graphically in the form of a Sperandeo trendline and reversal signals? Stick and rope.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Oleg, do you want this basic TS graphically in the form of a Sperandeo trendline and reversal signals? Stick and rope.

You are imagining things again....

Алексей Тарабанов:

Oleg, do you want this basic TS graphically in the form of a Sperandeo trendline and reversal signals? Stick and rope.

This Sperandeo looks crooked on the chart.

competition:
start 01.12.2018.
finish 31.12.2018.
Task set:
To increase the starting deposit by 100 times.
And preferably without losing trades ;)

01.12.2018 is given the go-ahead.

on saturday, december 1, warming up engines ;)

Wizard2018:

This Sperandeo looks a little crooked on the chart.

It looks fine. The trend is overdrawn and thus filters out false reversal signals. Unity and struggle of opposites.