The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 190

avtomat:

I have experienced the demise of several DCs. It happens rather quickly and suddenly. Withdrawal of funds is frozen - it is almost impossible to withdraw the balances.

And it can happen to any DC at any time.

Work with the banks.

tara:
Work with the banks.

Apparently you don't know what I'm talking about... You are not proposing a solution to the problem, but a substitute - a kind of a scam... Look at the recent wave of bank closures. There is no place that is 100% safe. That is the reality. One has to take it into account and work out a plan of action in case of an approaching danger. A catastrophe may not happen, but there is always a risk of catastrophe.

avtomat:

Apparently you don't know what I'm talking about... You are not proposing a solution to the problem, you are proposing a substitution - a kind of scam... Look at the recent wave of bank closures. There is no place that is 100% safe. That is the reality. One has to take it into account and work out a plan of action in case of an approaching danger. A catastrophe may not come, but there is always a risk of disaster.

Insurance upto 700 thousand roubles (I'm too lazy to count, it's more than 20 thousand dead coons). I am not the one suggesting the switch. You need a functioning tool first and then crutches in case of injury.

Diversification does no harm either (e.g. a good broker in the US)

YOUNGA:

It does not harm, but it does not replace it either:)

tara:

Insurance up to 700,000 roubles (lazy to count, more than 20,000 dead coons). I am not the one suggesting the switch. You need a functioning tool first and then crutches in case of injury.

I have no desire to discuss the "charms" of insurance.

avtomat:

I have no desire to discuss the 'delights' of insurance.

I have no desire to do so:)

YOUNGA:

And what was the name of the "very good broker in the US" that recently burned down overnight?

I just want to make the point that there is always a risk of liquidation - whether it's banks or DTs or whatever. And no insurance is a protection against that.

avtomat:
I just want to make the point that there is always a danger of liquidation - whether it's banks or DTs or whatever. And no amount of insurance is a protection against that.

I completely agree.

Shall we insure against the moon falling to Earth?