The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 536

Олег avtomat #:

Again, you don't know what I'm talking about. Watch what I'm saying.

I'm talking about this:

Andrey Dik#:

Denialism

well yes, you have denialism - a formof worldview based onthe denial of reality that contradicts an individual's personal beliefs, a refusal to accept anempiricallyverifiableviewpoint because of an unwillingness to give up one's own.

everything I said is verifiable (to what accuracy is another question), and you deny everything, while being unwilling to put forward your own competing theories.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

Don't make up your own history of science

that's what I'm talking about here. There you go, you bloody guardian of the foundations of science. :))

Nikolai Semko #:

that's what I'm talking about here. There you go, you bloody guardian of the foundations of science. :))

Relict radiation is the result of BW. You don't have to fantasise - you have to read the primary sources.

Andrey Dik #:

Well yes, you have denialism - a formof worldview based ondenying reality that contradicts the individual's personal beliefs, refusing to accept anempiricallyverifiableviewpoint because you are unwilling to give up your own.

everything I said is verifiable (with what precision is another question) and you deny everything while being unwilling to put forward your own competing theories.

Yeah... Well, you stick to your opinion and I'll stick to mine. And I note that you did not refrain from putting empty labels on it.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:
Relict radiation is a result of the BW. You should not fantasize - you should read primary sources.

relic radiation is just a result of the fact that the universe used to be hotter. Why it was hotter is another question. Some people think it was caused by the BW. I personally don't think so.
I take it you're a crammer. It's time to use your brain and imagination and not be afraid to take a step away from established dogma.

Nikolai Semko #:

Let's not even discuss redshift - consider that in our galaxy with a supermassive BH and large stars there is nothing to warp space - laugh at....

<br/ translate="no">
Let them believe what they want - what matters is what all the physicists in the world think

One assumes - a God-level argument...

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:
Let's not even discuss redshift - think that in our galaxy with a supermassive BH and large stars there is nothing to warp space - laugh out loud....

Man, that's fucked up. We are not talking about warping from massive masses, including BH. These are local "microscopic" curvatures, insignificant with the curvature of our Universe.
Do you realize that the Universe is not three dimensional? It's not even 4 dimensional.
Can you even comprehend what a 4 dimensional sphere is?
Do you even realize that the farthest observable galaxies, assuming redshift is a consequence of the Doppler effect, "run away" from us at a speed close to the speed of light and what happens to time and space then?
Do you realize that if you fly in a spaceship straight ahead all the time without making a U-turn you will return to the same place? Very conventionally speaking, of course, by analogy with Earth.
Okay. I'm out of here. Use your imagination.

Nikolai Semko #:

Man, that's fucked up. We are not talking about warping from massive masses, including BH. These are local "microscopic" curvatures, insignificant with the curvature of our Universe.
Do you realize that the Universe is not three dimensional? It's not even 4 dimensional.
Can you even comprehend what a 4 dimensional sphere is?
Do you even realize that the farthest observable galaxies, assuming redshift is a consequence of the Doppler effect, "run away" from us at a speed close to the speed of light and what happens to time and space then?
Do you realize that if you fly in a spaceship straight ahead all the time without making a U-turn you will return to the same place? Very conventionally speaking, of course, by analogy with Earth.
Okay. I'm out of here. Use your imagination.

It's not galaxies running away, amateur physicist, it's the universe expanding. The very fabric of space itself is expanding. Oh, gods.......)))))))