DSP.

Digital signal processing. Lecture course

http://files.lib.sfu-kras.ru/ebibl/umkd/50/u_lectures.pdf

DSP

centralsewage treatmentplant

Vitaly Muzichenko:

CENTRAL SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT

centralwastewater treatmentplant

Well, you've quite demonstrated the level of purification of your training...

Олег avtomat:

Well, you've quite demonstrated the level of purification of your training...

Do you have anything to do with the job in question?

aleger:
Do you have anything to do with the job in question?

What about you?

Олег avtomat:

What about you?

A purely "Jewish answer" - a question to a question. Indirect. It was once my specialty.

aleger:
That's the Jewish answer, question for question. Circumstantial. It was once my specialty.

So you don't use DSP anymore?

very strange...

Олег avtomat:

So you don't use DSP anymore?

very strange...

As it happens, digital and analogue have been around since my second year at Polytechnic. But then different equipment and computers, especially Forex, outweighed everything else.

Олег avtomat:

My solution is almost ready. But that 'almost' is very bitchy ;))

I'll eliminate it by the February contest.

Is the solution ready?

Олег avtomat:

Automatic! The threat of not finding the Grail is having a detrimental effect on me - my hands are trembling and drooping...

Question:

I see on your charts calculating speed derivatives: acceleration, jerk, throw, ....

Do you actually use these quantities in the TC? Is there something about them that you should pay attention to? Can their values be used to judge market conditions?

I need it to shout how - I cannot find the cherished "trend/flat" key...

I'm not asking for straightforward calculations/tables. Just, in your opinion, can these values be analogous to Hearst? Are they worth spending time on?

Alexander_K:

Automatic! The threat of not finding the Grail is having a detrimental effect on me - my hands are trembling and drooping...

Question:

I see on your charts calculating speed derivatives: acceleration, jerk, throw, ....

Do you actually use these quantities in your calculations? Is there something about them that you need to pay attention to? Can their values be used to judge market conditions?

I need this shouting edge as - I can't find the coveted "trend/flat" key...

I'm not asking for straightforward calculations/tables. Just, in your opinion, can these values be analogous to Hearst? Are they worth spending time on?

The ability to calculate derivatives of various orders is very useful in itself. And if you know how, you will be able to apply it in practice. But if you don't know how, you won't even think, for example, to imagine a Taylor series motion.