The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 331

Tractor at the start.

Олег avtomat:

The tractor at the start.

I would like to ask an important question. What do you want to discuss by creating a branch and uploading another tractor at the moment?

I, for example, am interested in learning from others' mistakes and so I am following this thread with interest. I have some figures. I support it so it doesn't die.

And what is your goal?

It is above all, of course, a research interest. Those who are familiar with it will understand. And perhaps my work will be useful to such people (to a greater or lesser extent). Well, those who do not know what it is, there is no point in explaining it.

As for my error, in this case it was not in the TS itself, not in the model on which the TS is based, but in the extra shot of vodka I took at the banquet table.

But you have to correct your mistakes, and that is what I am doing.

And I put a new tractor in the field to continue interrupted research work.

That's all the "importance"...

Олег avtomat:
It is above all, of course, a research interest. Those who are familiar with it will understand. And perhaps my work will be useful to such people (to a greater or lesser extent). Well, those who do not know what it is, there is no point in explaining it.

As for my error, in this case it was not in the TS itself, not in the model on which the TS is based, but in the extra shot of vodka I took at the banquet table.

But you have to correct your mistakes, and that is what I am doing.

And I put a new tractor in the field to continue interrupted research work.

That's all the "importance"...

That's it. Saddle up.)

Let's chalk it up to a little eye candy. It happens.

Олег avtomat:

I have admitted my wickedness myself and without anyone's prompting. But I treat prophets as a kind of "opium for the people". Although for young "prophets" this is unlikely to be understandable.

Oleg, the main thing is calm.

Cash is growing and has jumped over the initial deposit

Everything is OK. Keep it up!

The experiment was over before it had even begun.

The initial data is shot down. The validity of the results of the experiment would initially be called into question.

Therefore:

A new account will be opened for the purity of the experiment.

Олег avtomat:

The experiment was over before it had even begun.

The initial data is shot down. The validity of the results of the experiment would initially be called into question.

Therefore:

A new account will be opened for the purity of the experiment.

You're boozing again, aren't you?

Can you use a matcad to predict the probability of experiment failure due to the event "booze"? - I have no doubts, mathcad can do anything. the question is whether it will correspond to reality, that's the question.

gzw... I know I know... not again, but again.

Trend UP

The price is literally winding up on the trend line .

Model:

Price = signal + noise

The trend line which is being wound is the signal with its own dynamics.

The price movement around the trend line is noise with its own dynamics.

Conditions, Decisions, Actions:

Synchronous movement of signal and noise is an Open BUY trigger.

Conflicting phase of signal and noise -- Close BUY trigger.

If we build an attractor of this movement, we will see the attractor set, to which the price is moving at the current moment in time.

This attractor will be (according to the existing terminology) strange.

Олег avtomat:

Trend UP

The price is literally winding up on the trend line .

Model:

Price = signal + noise

The trend line which is being wound is the signal with its own dynamics.

The price movement around the trend line is noise with its own dynamics.

Conditions, Decisions, Actions:

Synchronous movement of signal and noise is an Open BUY trigger.

Conflicting phase of signal and noise -- Close BUY trigger.

If we build an attractor of this movement, we will see the attractor set, to which the price is moving at the current moment in time.

This attractor will be (according to the existing terminology) strange.

I take it you have found price fluctuations within +- sigma?

i am a statistician programmer in java mql4 mql5 python c++ delphi in one person i will tell you all this - the market is at least 85% random which does not accidentally allow you to overcome the commission. 4 years of my life and 12000 developed trading algorithms for every taste under my belt... and the end result works two and that's related to probability theory in its most primitive form ... ahah ahah hurt so much work and rote areas of mathematics ... yeah ... do not waste your time gentlemen ... need proof easily i will give it to you)