The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 226

tol64:
Tracked this moment. I noticed that before they subsided, they first let out a river of bile and only then did they subside. )))

They store the bile, they wait. ;)))

avtomat:

On the subject of the growing buzz --- I recommend that you read the book "The Wrath of the Orc", dated 2002, very carefully and relate it to the current situation, the current events taking place in the year 2014.

The audiobook is here, and there is a print edition as well.

I apologize for my stupidity, but the site says you can read/download books for free, do not tell me how you can do either, that or the other. I've been poking around and poking around, but I can't get anywhere.

mr_Johns:
I apologize for my stupidity, but the site says you can read/download books for free, do not tell me how you can do either, that or the other. I've tried and tried, but it doesn't work.

I feel more comfortable listening than reading. You can do other things at the same time.

Downloading probably requires registration on the website. Haven't tried it.

TheXpert:
Ehhh, you'll probably never learn how to trade...
So unsubstantiated? What's the line for?

ULAD:

I feel more comfortable listening than reading. You can do other things at the same time.

I use a social network, i.e. my personal account on http://asbook.ru, I can bookmark it, but I can't figure out how to listen to it.
Maybe there's a problem with flash player, but I can't download it either. How?

ULAD:
So verbatim? What is the rejoinder to?
Why are you being facetious? I've been following this thread for a long time, so I'm not even being unsubstantiated :)

mr_Johns:
I'm sorry for my stupidity, but the site says you can read/download books for free, can you tell me how to do either, or the other. I've been poking and prodding, but I can't get anything.

In the other section should be.

And to avoid searching for a long time, here it is:

Files:
gnev_orka.zip  495 kb

ULAD:

A print edition doesn't hurt, sometimes it's very useful.

mr_Johns:

I use a social network, i.e. my personal account at http://asbook.ru, I can bookmark it, but I can't figure out how to listen to it.
Maybe there is a problem with flash player, but I can't download it. How?

You can listen directly on the website

If it doesn't work, there's a problem with the player.

TheXpert:
Why are you being facetious? I've been following this thread for a very long time, so I'm not even unsubstantiated :)

Sisyphus rules)))