The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 130

yosuf:
Fine, now, we need to understand the physical meaning of the parameter n, to finally formulate the concept of "REAL" and find out why we do not experience its presence and, indeed, it seems to us that there is only history and the future. For now, a cautious assumption: the present is half already in history and half has not yet happened, i.e. it flows from the future.

Bey (owls are on META- SOT + Universal Model...) here... there really is already - "PE-RE-TE-KA-ET"!!!

avtomat:

This figure gives an explanation, in your terminology, of how the Present contributes to the formation of History on the basis of the recorded Past.

And there is no paradox.

Note in brackets -- these are all long-known and well-researched tools of TAU.

Draw here, please, and the function B = 1-I

I agree that the tools, as interpreted by TAU, are known. But, agree, exactly in such a perspective, space and time, as well as processes running in them, are presented for the first time. None other family of known functions is capable to undergo the shown metamorphoses and still with clear physical meaning. Only I do not understand a role of the parameter n, while I am thinking intensively. So far it is known that the usual space-time dimension corresponds to the case n =0. And real processes show different values of it. As the model easily copes with both linear and nonlinear regularities, its properties have not yet been fully explored and understood by me. For example, the model can easily describe, like: "straight parabola", "parabolic hyperbola", "hyperbolic exponent", "straight parabolic hyperbola", ...., which we do not understand.

avtomat:

This figure gives an explanation, in your terminology, of how the Present contributes to the formation of History on the basis of the recorded Past.

And there is no paradox.

Note in brackets -- these are all long-known and well-researched tools of TAU.

If I understand correctly, the H in this case is fixed, the characteristics of the equivalent object are rigidly set by the chosen depth of the history in question?

There is no adaptability...

Not surprising, in fact, when they try to describe a quotient by an analytical relationship with constant (taken by eye) parameters....

sergeyas:

If I understand correctly, the H in this case is fixed, the characteristics of the equivalent object are rigidly set by the chosen depth of the story in question?

Which, in fact, is not surprising, when one tries to describe a quotient by an analytical dependence with constant (taken by eye) parameters....

You're right, here we're tightly bound by "the chosen depth of the story in question" and frankly, I don't know what principle is used to choose it yet. It is assumed that a priori, we know her. Although, we don't. Therefore, it is the only optimisable parameter in the TS developed on the basis of this theory.

sergeyas:

If I understand correctly, the H in this case is fixed, the characteristics of the equivalent object are rigidly set by the chosen depth of the story in question?

Which, in fact, is not surprising, when one tries to describe a quotient by an analytical dependence with constant (taken by eye) parameters....

No, not really. In this case, H is not fixed, but frozen, taken at the current moment at the current parameters. By construction, however, the equivalent object has variable parameters. And this can be seen as parametric adaptivity. Apparently, the depth of history determines the order of the equivalent object.

As for the parameter n, it defines the slope of the transition function at the inflection point, i.e. the critical point (n,τ), after which the growth rate falls (acceleration becomes negative).

Good looking guys, I respect that! BUT - I don't understand much... (although I'm good with surface integrals and diffusers.)

Can I get more details....

Senc.

avtomat:

No, not really. In this case H is not fixed, but frozen, taken at the current moment with the current parameters. By construction, however, the equivalent object has variable parameters. And this can be seen as parametric adaptivity. Apparently, the depth of history determines the order of the equivalent object.

I see.

With a new bar coming in and the oldest bar dropping out, H is formally recalculated depending on what went out and what came in, which is not good.

That is, the presence of noise and presence or absence of a signal at the current moment is not taken into account - everything is in one pile.

There is no reference to specific points or levels of the quote chart where the transient process has started.

sergeyas:

I see.

With the arrival of a new bar and the elimination of the oldest one, H is formally recalculated depending on what went out and what came in, which is not good.

That is, the presence of noise and the presence or absence of a signal are not taken into account - all in one pile.

There is no reference to characteristic points or levels of the quote chart.

Yes. Local description.

A bit later I will make a simulation model, on which it will be convenient to check the results of both local and global behavior.