The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 100

Check it out here. I have no desire to go back to something long since solved and covered in dust.

ps.

for some reason it throws up a link to onyx...

Onyx has a thread called "Creating an (integral) deposit rating" --- I explained everything there four years ago. With calculations, graphs, pictures.

yosuf:
Тогда, как?

Loss != - Profit

or

in forex at least

1.loss = -spread

2. SELL = loss or BUY = loss (it is possible)

Then SELL- BUY = -2*SPREAD (minimum) - if SELL = BUY

and let's do it... But then it's up to you, gentlemen.... Model

_new-rena:

Loss != - Profit

or

in forex at least

1.loss = -spread

2. SELL = loss or BUY = loss (it is possible)

Then SELL- BUY = -2*SPREAD (minimum) - if SELL = BUY

and let's do it... But then it's up to you, gentlemen.... Model

This is, pardon me, complete nonsense.

avtomat:

That, pardon me, is utter nonsense.

nothing, nothing....

Kilometre 7 is just around the corner....

yosuf:
To withdraw funds (cache), it is sufficient to have free funds, positions do not need to be closed, just the balance will go into even greater deficit, funds and free funds are reduced by the value of the "cache".

Try to do such a thing. Or ask your broker. How do you think he will answer? ;))

avtomat:

Try to do this. Or ask your broker. I wonder what he will answer. ;))

Balance = -1000, funds = 3000, pledge = 500, free funds = 2500, level 500%, profit = +4000

I think I can do this, withdrawing 2000 and not touching open positions:

Balance = -3000, funds = 1000, pledge = 500, free funds = 500, level 100%, profit = +4000,

yosuf:

Balance = -1000, funds = 3000, pledge = 500, free funds = 2500, level 500%, profit = +4000

Balance = -3000, funds = 1000, pledge = 500, free funds = 500, level 100%, profit = +4000,

What is all this fuss about? Close all the positions and withdraw calmly from what is fixed.

yosuf:

Give it a try. And report back later on the results of such an attempt.

tol64:
Why go to all this trouble? Close all the positions and withdraw calmly from what is fixed.

It's just a matter of principle. On the other hand, what if the open positions have the potential to grow? Do you want to reopen them?

avtomat:

Give it a try. And then tell us about the results of such an attempt.
We are theorising, but what do the gurus have to say in these situations?