The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 12

The above scheme is directly reminiscent of an expert system with weighting coefficients which also have a relative weight depending on the elapsed time - consequently, all this must be considered from the perspective of a more global control to be able to identify entry and exit points with a higher precision.

Well, that's one way of putting it...

The system is built hierarchically. This means that the senior level sets the tone - seen as global. The lower levels are the led ones. The decision-making (open\close) uses a technique borrowed from the field of expert systems. Thus, it is more correct to call this approach a hybrid approach ;)

That's how beautifully rendered ;)

I'm sure many will see and recognise a very familiar, textbook signal here ;)

The next step is to use predictive models - Model Predictive Control (MPC)

This approach began to be developed in the early 1960s to control processes and equipment in petrochemical and energy production, for which the application of traditional synthesis methods was extremely difficult due to the extreme complexity of their mathematical models.

and this is how it all looks to me now as applied to our sheep:

and, of course, work in progress ;)

avtomat:

and this is how it all looks to me now as applied to our sheep:

and, of course, the work goes on ;)

Another visitor to another monastery with his own charter!

Economics has its own science of measuring economic data - called econometrics.

From this science we know that the coefficients in your equation (if I'm not mistaken 9.16) are constants, they are not and precisely because of this you can not build not just control, but in general any more or less stable model.

All that is written, is built on the wrong assumption and that is why the whole branch is another scientific exercise in figures.

faa1947:

Another visitor to another monastery with his own charter!

Economics has its own science of measuring economic data - it is called econometrics.

From this science we know that the coefficients in your equation (if I am not mistaken 9.16) are constants, they are not and that is why it is impossible to build not only control, but in general any more or less stable model.

All that is written, is built on the wrong assumption and that is why the whole branch is another scientific exercise in figures.

It is you who are such a visitor to another's monastery! Without getting to the bottom of what is being discussed here, you are trying to put up labels. You're trying to preach! You look at least unintelligent. Also, from what you've said, I can tell that your understanding of econometrics is sketchy -- "hearsay".

avtomat:
It is you who are such a visitor to another's monastery! Without getting to the bottom of what is being discussed here, you are trying to put up labels. You're trying to preach! You look at least unintelligent. Moreover, you seem to imply that your understanding of econometrics is sketchy -- hearsay.
Would you be so kind as to be substantive? I argue, having studied econometrics "by hearsay" in your opinion, that coefficients are not constants. Here, I have performed calculations using an econometric package that show that coefficients are random variables that are not calculated, but estimated. Pride aside and on the merits.

avtomat:
You are such a visitor to another's monastery!
Would you be so kind as to give me a link to a textbook on econometrics that describes the use of dynamical systems of random structure. I would be grateful and expand my modest knowledge.

faa1947:
Would you be so kind as to be substantive. I argue, having studied econometrics "by hearsay" in your opinion, that coefficients are not constants. Here, I have performed calculations using an econometric package that show that coefficients are random variables that are not calculated, but estimated. Pride aside and on the merits.

Firstly, I do not claim that the coefficients are constants. Secondly, if you would take the trouble to look into the formulation of the problem, you would notice that initially the problem was set in the class of stochastic differential equations - with all the consequent "constants"...

ps.

Your article is not yet familiar to me. I'll get acquainted with calculations -- I'll understand what they show...