The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 4

what the hell are those who don't understand the formula to do?

what is the topic of discussion, dear Automat?

avtomat:
That's how it is in the most general form... That said, the TS occasionally fails. And it's not just because it's not perfect. It happens due to the fact that the input process Y not only includes a drift of parameters, but more essentially, spontaneously changes its structure. And of course there is a noise component on top of that.
I think TS failures are the main problem, indeed the market sometimes manages to cheat the TS by 100%, i.e. when the TS concludes to buy and the market presents a perfect sell situation, and this property of the market has a clear periodicity measured in months.

yosuf:
I think TS failures are the main problem, indeed the market sometimes manages to cheat the TS 100%, i.e. when the TS concludes to buy and the market presents a perfect selling situation, and this property of the market has a clear periodicity, measured in months.

It turns out that TS is also able to think. It doesn't think, it does what it's designed to do.

Vinin:

Turns out TC can also think. It doesn't think, it does what it is designed to do.
Do you think an EA can optimize a certain part of history and change the parameters of orders opened from now on due to changes in the situation to reduce the effect of possible failures?

yosuf:
Do you think it is possible in principle for an EA to simultaneously optimise a certain part of the history and change the parameters of the orders opened from now on due to changes in the situation to reduce the impact of possible failures?

Yes, it can, if we have enough resources

I suggest that all rubbish that is not directly related to the topic be removed from the thread. The topic is extremely interesting, and I myself have long wanted to listen to the topicstarter, as it is a point of view that is very unconventional for this forum.

I see constructive content so far only in the posts by the topicstarter and Privalych. There are a few more posts, but, imho, the whole fourth page is rubbish for now.

Or let's leave it as it is?

Mathemat:

I suggest that all rubbish that is not directly related to the topic be removed from the thread. The topic is extremely interesting, and I myself have long wanted to listen to the topicstarter, as it is a point of view that is very unconventional for this forum.

I see constructive content so far only in the posts by the topicstarter and Privalych. There are a few more posts, but, inmho, the entire fourth page is rubbish for now.

All erase (4 pp.) Yusuf to the baths.

Tantrik:

Yusuf to the baths.

He must take a break from it for a while

Mathemat:

I see constructive content so far only in the posts by the topicstarter and Privalych. There are a few more posts, but, inmho, the entire fourth page is rubbish for now.

It's better to write such topics in the form of an article. There is nothing to discuss yet, hence the flooding. So it's not worth cutting if the topic-starter has chosen this way of stating his thoughts. imha

Vinin:

He's got to take a little break from it.
he's getting smarter every time ( 4bania = grail)