[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 65

andreika:

the road down is not finished yet. and can this model be considered a U-turn???

The pattern on the screenshot shown is a continuation of the downward trend. You know it yourself. And we are not by the candles, northwards. 200-300 pips is enough for us.

Pound if it passes 1.6238 then next level is 1.6412 (likely to rebound to head and shoulders 1.61)

the eurofunt like a bourgeois bumpkin on the march lagged far behind the convoy .... strange as it was.

euroena

odiseif:
the eurofunt like a bourgeois bumpkin on the march lagged far behind the convoy .... strange as it was.

Nothing strange, look at the increased interest in PUT options on the Chicago exchange. Both cable and the eu are getting ready to take off.

snail09:
Nothing strange, look at the increased interest in PUT options on the Chicago exchange. Both cable and the eu are getting ready to soar.
To each his own ..... you watch options, I don't, it's easier for me like tantric to draw dashes and see where one currency is going in complex ....

odiseif:
To each his own ..... you look at options, I don't, it's easier for me like Tantrik to draw dashes and see where one currency is going ....
This is the search for truth, it is somewhere nearby, but the way to it is long, maybe a lifetime...

Where's Margot?

Evgen157:

Where's Margot?

Here...

margaret:
Here...
It's great to have all of us here today...