[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 454

I've decided to pet the old fortune) If down : sell stop 1,4455; TP 1,4381; If up buy stop 1,4520; TP 1,4610;

Here we go ... I took 18p today - now I'm going to sit on the fence ...

I don't want to go chasing a lot of lemons that are on the market.

You ride quietly, you get further away.

Smaller trade, richer you'll be.

All in good time...

It was logical to at least touch the trend line. As long as the price reached it. It would be too English to turn around and leave without stepping over the threshold, let alone saying goodbye. )))

RekkeR:

It was logical to at least touch the trend line. As long as the price reached it. It would be too English to turn around and leave without stepping over the threshold, let alone saying goodbye. )))

I think we'll touch more ...... FLET...))) Let's finish the monthly candle and start a new month .....

Associated Press:

On 4 August the US is due to pay on government bonds. Otherwise S&P will lower the country's investment rating immediately to "D".

Evgen157:

I think we'll touch more ...... FLET...)) Let's finish the monthly candle and start a new month .....
(Of course we do, otherwise the eu would not be the euro) It is not yet certain that we will go down in July, by the way.

OnGoing:
Of course we will, otherwise the eu would not be the euro) It is not yet certain that we will go down in July.

Third monthly candlestick is being drawn ... I can guess ... The EUR has had a monthly for three months and will continue for a couple of months )))) until its dollar...... )))

*Through the terminal they say somewhere(market), for someone the euro looks more attractive than the pound and the dollar:-)))

..... And the European markets tehanalysis tells them that the dollar will continue to lose ground(repeat-3)

21april:
Through the terminal they say somewhere, for someone the euro looks more attractive than the pound and the dollar:-)))

On the pound.... there's a strike today(((( ... That's how they rule the quotations ... Masons.... candlesticks are being drawn... a tribute to japanese analysis ))))

RekkeR:

It was logical to at least touch the trend line. Since the price has reached it. It would be too English to make a U-turn and leave without stepping over the threshold, let alone without saying goodbye. )))

it wasn't the baboon.....

There is a stronger trendline (bottom-up) just below, so it bounces off it, and that trendline could test but to the right.