[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 448

margaret:
The thing is that, strangely enough, no one was buying the euro... the volume of purchases fell...

Well, you have confirmed my vision of how the market works!

I was living in the Dnieper River, in a regional centre ; )

artikul:
It really wasn't interesting if this level (which is already visible on the naked graph) was calculated from the quotes ))) But it is derived by a completely different, funnily enough, numerological formulae )))
Nothing funny about that, it's just the way it is.

IgorM:

Well, you have confirmed my vision of how the market works!

SZY: it was not so long ago, I lived in the Dnieper, in a regional centre ;)

Are you a fellow countryman?

margaret:
A fellow countryman or something?
Service

Mixon, aren't you a Freemasons' envoy, or maybe you're just messing with our heads on purpose to sow faith?

And now recruiting new trains ! )

Mixon777:

Because the Tests - and test strategies I conduct on Demo - All trades are copied from the real - The keys to the real - I sent to all who are friends with me here and in life

I repeat - who's been riding me for the euro yen? I'm up to my ears in profits now, fellas.

Before the upswing, the upside is on the upside. That's one theory.)

You're all smarter than me ? ignore me - make your millions ! Who's stopping you ?

Look at the screenshots, any more questions -- consult your hamsters... Anti-mixon -- this is the direction indicated by more than 70% from the website (http://profitmania.ru/swfx-sentiment-index), i.e. movement behind the trend. TP -- by Fibo levels.

IgorM:

.... TA doesn't work,...

Can you, can you argue....))))?

Sweet:
Can you, can you argue....))))?
I don't have a car that runs without me, I'm not shouting about it, am I? ;)

IgorM:
Why? Everyone shouts that it doesn't work, let it not work, I don't drive my car without me, I don't shout about it, do I? ;)
I don't get it....)))), but question removed.....)))))