[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 387

The euro/dollar and dollar/franc are acting strangely today. The first one is up and so is the second one. And vice versa the euro/dollar is going down and the dollar/franc is following it. Does anybody have any thoughts about it?

Evgen157:

My wife has seen the head again.... I don't know whether to risk it or not.....

Who's in? )))

There's a similar GP on the buxon. I'd call it head ears. And the right ear is testing the brow line.

s_aullma:
The euro/dollar and dollar/franc are acting strangely today. The first one is up and so is the second one. And vice versa the euro/dollar is going down and the dollar/franc is following it. Does anybody have any thoughts about it?

Expect a sharp upward spurt for the franc )))) That's what it means ))))

IDLER:

There's a similar GP on the buxon. I'd call it a head of ears. And the right ear is testing the eyebrow line.

Here's another conundrum )))

ZZZEROXXX:

It's always easy on the story - you would buy before that - then you collapse - if they're scamming 100,000 people, how are you better than them? - Well you know how to make a wolf backwards not from right to left but from left to right - they build such figures that you'll be out of there faster than you can find anything.

I'm essentially blind without statistics about positions - it's not about the analysis, it's the bottom line - positions.

Mixon777:

I'm essentially blind without statistics on positions - it's not about the analysis it's about the bottom line - positions

It's not blindness, it's a kind of addiction ;) If anything, in the event of a leak you can always blame it on the oanda, saying they planted false information.

Yesterday's option went down the drain.

Current view on the eu.

Date for 1.51-53 targets will have to be recalculated.

Evgen157:

Here's another riddle ))))

There's a lovely inverted GP on D in a pair of kenga kiwi. Been standing there since yesterday. Dedicated to your wife if she approves.

ZZZEROXXX:
It's not blindness, it's a kind of drug addiction ;) If anything, you can always blame it on the oanda in the event of a leak, saying they planted false information.
It's a business that to give you a profit 50% at least have to be in deficit at all times - that's why ......................

1.4070 )))) probably....