[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 370

Gold is in the centre of the channel - great)

On USD JPY, everything is great - exactly on the pivot point)

On the cycle 24 Low! I told you all here 2 days ago but I forgot it and remembered the date when euro went up on the 22nd

Vlad72:

To be honest with you, my gut tells me there is potential in your system, but with my temperament I can't go into such drawdowns, my nerves go to hell with this forex. I'll be looking forward to tweaking the code. What was the maximum drawdown, if it's not a secret?

You have the pound buying on the screenshot and there was just an opinion in the thread that the pound may strengthen )))) Let's see )))) I had a drawdown of 10% of the deposit maximum, I told you it all depends on the lots, that is, the MM ))) I have been getting a lot of additional signals (5-10 signals) I open some by some. The price then abruptly moves in the opposite direction and you are in profit ))))

artikul:

Check your personal profile.

RekkeR:
Igor, you're an underground scalper, aren't you? )))

It's not pips - it's a forced measure - a set of history. There will be a separate account for pips (I think 30pp. profit is ok). On eu and pound next resistance - may stop the fall.

The red option was chosen after all....

BUT!

The eura could go lower too. Today's markings.

I'm betting on a rise from the current levels though. Stop loss on today's low.

And now a question!

Who knows, are there any events between 10 and 20 July 2011? Just there is a time point for the price at 1.51-1.52

Although there may not be any planned, but something will happen unexpectedly....

In order to lighten the mood, who knows where to look at the RUR-Yuan chart? )))

Mixon777:

Gold is in the centre of the channel - great)

On USD JPY, everything is great - exactly on the pivot point)

On the cycle 24 Low! I forgot 2 days ago but I remembered the Euro went up on the 22nd

So:

USD/CHF 61% of hamsters took a buy

http://profitmania.ru/swfx-sentiment-index

The bxochif should go up as dollar rises because of rising oil prices and the bxochif has to outrun the dollar for it to fall.

The hamster theory is to go to the sell, the trend is favourable, I think the rainbow is also favourable, tomorrow we will see what happens...

Current situation.

DragonSL:

On hamster theory we go into the sell, the trend is favourable, I think the rainbow too, we'll see what happens tomorrow...

Hamster theory says first there should be a lure )))) So, firstly, there will be a rise )))) Let's go buy ))))

artikul:
The hamster theory is that there should be a lure first )))) So firstly there will be a rise )))) Let's go to the buy ))))

There was a Rubinio-like move today, the limit was at 61% - according to TS it's time to go down ))))

All in favor, but we'll see, I already tried ganzilla, it's useless.

On Aussie we may go to the sell according to hamster theory - 64,5% in baja and 3 Indians, it seems to be all in favour, but...