[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 355

artikul:

Either test or wait for your signal )))) When I wrote this TS for M1 I didn't expect that I would change from a Pipsitter to a medium term planner )))))

All in good time)))) Long term traders are interesting people !!!! Learn, learn.....

Evgen157:

I have a 4 and it shows the opposite (((

By the way, I have no very tasty signals on the 5th sign, which happen to be on the 4th sign)))) It turns out that this TS is selective to the main currency movement and all the turns of the price does not catch)))) But I as a developer need at least something to believe in the market, at least my signals, otherwise you get complete nonsense)))

ZZZEROXXX:
RekkeR, Elwave usually offers many marking options, how do you choose which one will work? ))))

Choosing among the three suggested matching destinations with the same levels of goals is an almost impossible task, for those asking such questions. )))

The program I remembered when I came across the topic at the link. For the second day it stubbornly draws the level 44.6.

I'm starting to save for a plane )))) the levels are great ))

Need to create, rules from the level and on the breakdown - as you see - everything works - I will crown a martingale and then there will be super results - if the traces of the rules

RekkeR:

Choosing among the three suggested matching destinations with the same levels of goals is an almost impossible task, for those asking such questions. )))

I remembered the software, having stumbled upon the topic at the link. For the second day it stubbornly draws the level 44.6.

The directions in your drawing coincide with this variant of markup, but it usually offers alternative ones with pluses and minuses on different timeframes.

Mixon777:

... I'll crown the martingale and then there will be super results - if there are traces of the rules

martingale is usually attached when the system is completely useless in its original form )))))))))))

ZZZEROXXX:

The directions in your picture are the same on this particular layout, but there are usually alternatives offered there too, with their pluses and minuses on different TFs.

"If you want to sow goodness for people, you have to know that you have to grow it yourself, collect it, grind it, bake it, chew it and put it in your mouth. "

RekkeR

)))

Thanks RekkerR, but I have enough of my own stuff https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133593/page337

Leaked rumours of radiation leakage

The euro in tandem with S&P futures fell sharply in a matter of minutes on unspecified and unconfirmed rumours of a radiation leak at a nuclear power plant somewhere in continental Europe, possibly in France.

The euro/dollar weakened by about 30 pct but stabilised around $1.4375.

ZZZEROXXX:
Martingale is usually used when the system is no good at all in its original form )))))))))))

When there is a trend - sell at levels and every 100 pips increase position by 3 pips against the trend - the trick is that you can trade both within the trend and against it - knowing the sweet spot of the price - the risk is of course - if a week is trending upwards - but at the end of the trend or in the middle 70% of the time you will be profitable.

The downside of course - if a week is trending upwards - and you go against it at the start - but at the end of the trend or in the middle - 70% of the time you'll be on the profit - but the risk is still there