[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 218

)))))))))))

odiseif:
.... I had to call in the virtual dolls... Sorry, Strange... Galina's been taken over by an avalanche. Margot's probably flying her Lexus to her rented cottage on the azure seashore.
This is a mess in our office. This place is taken over by hamsters... no one to take over.)

Hu is hamsters?)))

strangerr:

Hu is hamsters?)))
flip back 10 pages at your leisure if you have time.

strangerr:

What about hamsters?)))
All right ... that's not the point ..... You've been trading? Finally lay out something useful ... after the last 200 pages Misha has cornered us ... and won't even let us get our heads out of the bushes waving his sword over the bushes .

odiseif:
OK ... that's not the point ..... You've been trading? Finally lay out something useful ... after the last 200 pages Misha has cornered us ... and does not even allow us to get our heads out of the bushes waving his saber over the bushes .

Tntrick and Margaret posted euro forecasts 10 pages ago, absolutely agree.

EUR USD And here I will try to make another prediction with my eyes to the future.

Dangerous days of a possible reversal. (2011.06.11 16:00 to 2011.06.13 08:00) if the price will continue to fall, in this period there could be a good rise. If the price goes up and reaches 1.4656, then in this period there will be a fall, but I cannot say how good it will be. If the price crosses this barrier and goes down to the level of 1.4656, maybe will continue growing and it would be good to place 60-pp stops and pending orders on both sides.

1.4656, in my opinion, is a very strong line, from which there can be both strong rise and fall, but its strength is only in the period I have shown.

The strong fall from the current price implies only one thing, the growth of the trend may not take place till in 7-9 months.

I have not specified the exact time, otherwise there may be many millionaires. I will not provide the chart calculations. You may believe it or not.

Have a good time trading and good mood.

strangerr:

Hello, Odysseus. Working with my hands and solving "mundane" problems)))
Hello! The vegetable garden? The hackneyed kalympics?

EVgEN_SA:

You can only foresee the future but you cannot know it. If methinks the country will fall and the currency will drop from the list, where will the millionaires go?

And mega millionaires, forex is like a toy, they don't sit there.

Have some assets - before WWII all millionaires from Europe moved to the U.S. - from London the flow of stock money and stocks all flowed to the U.S. )))

Have you ever wondered why no one country in the world did not attack Switzerland - why Napoleon left it alone and why Hitler did not? I have 500 other fried facts - but no one cares - I have to make a million.)

Have you read Karl Marx about capital? No.

Tantrik:
Hi! The vegetable garden?

Work, son, work)))

strangerr:

Work, son, work)))
Whose son?