[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 162

snail09:

The score is Real. Found this turkey on Wolfe's waves. It didn't count the 4th point correctly. I corrected the algorithm (I am not the first, the author is fukinagashi). The indicator begins to show the Woolf wave after the 4th point is formed. I think to add a tolerance zone for the 5th point. The pose is real too. Attack. Only about the goats - better not.

Zy. If you have any constructive ideas about the indica - share them. Just on volatility elevated intraday (spot) I have to adapt classic patterns.

Never even wondered what a Wolf wave is. So there is nothing to share. I myself only use fractals and divergence. The aim of my search is 100 pips a day. I found out here that it is achievable and I also set my sights on it. As I understood BB is the 4th wave and I have to wait for it, i.e. it is definitely not every day.

seolink74:
And this is a toad... unrealistic to open and close at the bottom and at maximum

Why not? There are pros like that, with short stops and they catch exactly the reversals.

Bill Williams strategy - essentially entering on the third wave ))) In terms of profitability - so-so, in terms of psychological comfort - 5 points. But he is a former psychoanalyst after all ))))

mimohodom:

Why not? There are some pros with short stops and they catch exactly the reversals.
Do you really need to sit at the trading terminal all day and catch reversals with accuracy of 10-20 pips? Just set the TP SL and go. On the daily market this deal may last 1-2 months.

mimohodom:
I've never even wondered what a Wolf Wave is. So, nothing to share. I myself only use fractals and divergence. The aim of my search is 100 pips a day. I found out here that it is achievable and I also set my sights on it. BB is the 4th wave and as I understand it should be waited for, i.e. it is not every day.

No, of course not. It's not wave 4, it's a point. Building on fractals in forex is more practical. Raschke's instruments don't have the same intraday volatility, so charts are more technical. And on the spot market, where the session activity is clearly expressed, you can do, not the primitivation, but, so to speak, the adaptation of patterns. In any case, the graphical patterns represent the crowd behavioral instincts. The crowd is predictable, imho, only in one thing - it follows the leader.

ZS. No offence to the so-called wave-makers, I don't think they are. They are shamans with tambourine, the formalisation of methods is vague and subjective. They trade based on experience and intuition, and every wave-person draws Elliott waves in his or her own way. For one person, the current wave is divided into three sub-waves, for another one - into five sub-waves. And there are those who listen to them, and look closely at each of their markings, instead of forming their own view of the market...

snail09: No offence to the so called wave-makers, I do not think they are. Shamans with tambourine, formalization of methods - vague and purely subjective. They trade based on experience and intuition, and every wave-person draws Elliott waves in his or her own way. For one person, the current wave is divided into three sub-waves, for another one - into five sub-waves. And there are those who listen to them, and look closely at each of their markings, instead of forming their own view of the market...

You are too categorical. It simply takes a long time to become a pro in a particular field. And it almost doesn't matter whether it's learning the Wave Principle or creating trading robots.

I, for example, consider haphazardly combining standard indicators in the hope of getting lucky one day.

snail09: No offence to so called wave-jumpers, I do not consider them as such. Shamans with tambourine, formalization of methods - vague and purely subjective. They trade based on experience and intuition, and every wave-person draws Elliott waves in his or her own way. For one person, the current wave is divided into three sub-waves, for another one - into five sub-waves. And there are those who listen to them, and look closely at each of their markings, instead of forming their own view of the market...

You are too categorical. It simply takes a long time to become a pro in a particular field. And it almost doesn't matter whether it's learning the Wave Principle or creating trading robots.

I, for example, consider haphazardly combining standard indicators in the hope of getting lucky one day.

seolink74:
Do you really need to sit at the trading terminal all day and catch reversals with accuracy of 10-20 pips? Put TP SL and go. If you trade on the daily chart this deal may last 1-2 months.

I'm just working in trends and reversals - the thing about tools is that by eye it's very difficult to find a trend reversal - with me it's all easier

Rainbow + cluster indicators + multi-analysis of the whole market will give you a profit.

Here's the euro dollar.

You could safely sell from the middle of the day - as before the price stumbled in the form of red bars and went all the way to the red + multi-analysis also showed that the hamsters were selling

If the hamsters are buying but the price is not rising - a signal that when the hamsters sell - the price will fall - on the bay the same picture = hamsters are people who follow the trend or who trade on the news - so what do you need all day long?

Mathemat:

You are too categorical. It simply takes a long time to become a pro in a particular field. And it almost doesn't matter if it's learning the Wave Principle or creating trading robots.

And I, for example, consider haphazard combining of standard indulators in the hope that someday I will be lucky.

Thank you for paying attention to my post and for replying! I respect your opinion.

Yes, yes, it is the haphazard combining, no matter what, that separates the gambler from the goal-seeker.

Mixon777:

I'm just working in trends and reversals - the thing about tools is that by eye it's very difficult to find a trend reversal - with me it's all easier

Rainbow + cluster indicators + multi-analysis across the market will give you a profit.

Here's the euro dollar.

You could safely sell from the middle of the day - as before the price stumbled in the form of red bars and went all the way to the red + multi-analysis also showed that hamsters were selling

If hamsters are buying but the price is not rising - a signal that when the hamsters sell - the price will fall - on the buy the same picture = hamsters are people who follow the trend or who trade on the news -

Mixon777, you are as much a hamster yourself as any other hamster. After all, if you challenge the imperative of your brilliant individuality, it turns out that you have nothing to defend. Rude, bouncing back and forth on the strategies, from branch to branch, jumping from one branch to another, you always write "I" with a capital letter. You just brought up rainbows, but what about Gunn's millions? Make up your mind, please! Do you have predictions, trends, implications - with justification?