[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 159

voinG:
and you lay out the M15 and without indicators. and what arbitrage you are going to sue, and who won't make a fuss, that's the point.
What do the indicators prevent you from doing? You may use your own quotes from other sources, preferably from several ones that do not have a hairpin. We have an organization for Alpari such as the CFTC.

Temnyj:

What did I put up? It's an M15. I don't like this one.

Same thing, you could have used a candlestick for the TF.

I don't know, I don't work for Alpari, but I've seen a lot of these charts, so you can think for yourself

voinG:
I don't know, I don't work for Alpari, but I have seen a lot of these charts, so think for yourself
You can find such charts in many brokerage companies and in most cases they are from demo accounts.

Has anyone been marking up the pound-frank, tell me where.

Not considering buying, at least not before the NAV meeting...

ruslan67:

Has anyone been marking up the pound-frank, tell me where.

Aren't you considering buying, at least not before the NAV meeting...

It's about time ))))

I got to the monitor and sold right away. I will specify the take, about 14460.

PS: Looked around, two figures down were in question, I will limit the take to 14585.

mimohodom:

got to the monitor and sold right away. the tee will be refined, about 14460

Emotionally made decision? Or all according to strategy? In general, the global trend is upward...I'm in the bay at TP 1.47.

Of course you can "settle" but put a stop of 200 pips or so:)

mimohodom:

got to the monitor and sold it right away.

You shouldn't do that, now how will you manage with a computer without a monitor :)

artikul, can you explain what your screenshots suggest?

IgorM:

You shouldn't do that, now how will you manage with a computer without a monitor :)

artikul, can you explain what your screenshots portend?

Here is the last signal to buy )))) I do not have it all on the screen unfortunately. Do not pay attention to the order - it is a bit late to enter the Euromaidan ))))

Temnyj:
These charts are found in many DCs and in most cases they are from demo accounts.

These are two demo accounts, I put away the real again. From time to time I return to the demo, as I am not a magician - I am just learning, and even though I had a couple of "Eureka!", but alas... I have to go back to further searches on the demo.