[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 157

21april:

Dear, a comment on the graphic! :-)

"no comment"

We can confidently predict a return to Friday's max 14643, base of divergence on M15 in the negative oscillator zone - the wave will end only with a divergence in the positive zone.

Further, on M5 passing FZR with a divert at 14536, 14586 - points for a pullback.

I do not observe the reversal downwards by the FZRs yet, but during Monday-Tuesday I expect (on Alpari something is already drawing). I have no targets upwards (except 14643).

Tantrik:

The Orion Nebula (I've been drawn to my historic homeland lately)

It's beautiful!

mimohodom:

We can confidently predict a return to Friday's max 14643, the basis of the divergence on M15 in the negative oscillator zone - the wave will end only with a divergence in the positive zone.

Further, on M5 passing FZR with a divert at 14536, 14586 - points for a pullback.

I do not observe the reversal downwards by the FZRs yet, but during Monday-Tuesday I expect (on Alpari something is already drawing). I have no targets at the top (except 14643).

Do the legs from there

Actually you have two M15 charts here, both from the same DC, real and demo?

The last chart is from Alpari, the first two are from Admiral. it is not quite clear where the "legs" come from, because the movement will go both ways and the price will definitely visit both points at the bottom and the top. The price will go both ways and will definitely go both ways at the bottom and the top.

There is such a unique tick down on the Alpari platform, an amazing thing!!!

RekkeR:

Just as imperceptibly, with Strange, the wolf waves on the Jew practically sailed away into the past. )))

Where did Strange go? Just like that, it's gone.

Very smart guy.

AndrejFX:
I have self-discipline, but once every couple of weeks it fails and praying won't help, God doesn't like gamblers :)
You know, my situation is almost similar to yours. I then switch to a demo account and sit back and see what happens next.

This is a hamster traction indicator - cluster top + multi currency bottom analysis - so on the 30th the pair tried to sell but the price did not fall -

On the 3rd also wanted to collapse from the morning the price even went in the red bars - but the news made the trend hamsters mad - and all the rates with the euro rose

On the 2nd, they were buying since early morning and the price went up - this can be seen in the multi-analysis.

And on the 30th they were selling actively - but the price did not fall = EURUSD hit the bottom very well.

Predictions if by 8 am the multicourse will go down - there will be red bars - and we may sell - but against the trend - better to catch diverters in the trend than loosers

ZetM: Hi Misha!

I found an old marking (from a month ago) in my archive... Please tell me how much of this marking is up to date?