[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 149

don't get me started)))

he who needs to know (c)

You've come to your senses? Ay-yi-yi-yi...

>

Nearest target for Monday is 14700 ( me:)) ) We'll see from there. But we have to be very careful with Bay orders

Nearest target for Sell order is 1430 - well, very high probability to work this week... I'll put a sell order at 14700 unless there are strong option levels above this level on Monday.

I would probably be wary of doing anything further, probably need to look at Monday. When I got home, I saw the price already at the top of some channel, self-drawn five days ago.

The channel is not a verdict on the price :)

EVgEN_SA:

The market is always going somewhere, but no one knows where it will go. Indicators only show the direction and are often wrong, giving false signals. But, nevertheless, it is possible to predict when something will or will not happen. Even strong signals sometimes fail.

Well, someone doesn't just know, but moves them where they need to go. Watch them + do as they do and you will be happy.

seolink74:
Well, someone who not only knows, but moves where they need to go... Watch them + do as they do and you will be happy.

You know what the market makers business is? to crowd the Pit - run down the stops, and get away from them - they cheat us more often than show where the market is going and dumping stops is their favorite thing to do. - but at seminars they do not talk about sad statistics - cannon fodder traders - it's like in the army the average duration of a fighter in an equal fight - 5 minutes - on the battlefield - same here -

Mixon777:

You know what the market makers business is? to crowd the Pit - run down the stops, and get away from them - they cheat us more often than show us where the market is going and dumping stops is their favorite thing to do. - but at seminars they do not talk about sad statistics - cannon fodder traders - it's like in the army the average duration of a fighter in an equal fight - 5 minutes - on the battlefield - same here -

The one who downloaded MT to his computer is already a trader? They will go down on their own due to the lack of MM in their trading strategy (if they have one).

The majority of a la traders work without a strategy or with a strategy but with no MM in it... or they go from one to the other grabbing a couple of suckers.

In general, I do not support the idea that the big guys are fighting with the small ones

seolink74:

Who has downloaded MT on his computer is already a trader? They will go down on their own because of the lack of MM in their trading strategy (if they have one).

Most a la traders work without a strategy or with a strategy but with no MM in it... or they wander from one to the other grabbing a couple of losses.

In general, I do not support the idea that the big guys are fighting with the small ones

hamster traction yes? first comes a 70 pips candle up - the shark makes a trade, after that comes 20 small candles - the shark is fed up and withdraws its position - the hamsters collapse, they've been robbed of their dough

If your trading system was accurate, we would all be millionaires.