[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 140

margaret:

ZET - no answer... missing.... he has a whole line of questions on his thread...go next...

It's another waveform...

Presumably wave (iv) as part of [i] is completed. I expect bullish wave (v) to develop in the near term.

thanks for the screenshot ....... my forecast matches the screenshot ...already good

seolink74:

I don't mind that FA rules... but i am wondering looking at option levels... There is a level... no news yet... then bang the news comes out and price flies to the previously set option level...

1450 worked out... volume is at 16500...

The next target is an option level at 1.460. the volume is 8600.

I think the news is found, pulled by the ears or triggered by the duck, the eva rushes in the right direction with a fright. And at option levels it stops at high volume. Otherwise the jumps would not be 20-50 pips on pentameters but 200-500 ))))))))))

Waiting like this

So I will fix at 14590 on buy and wait for further developments...no strong monthly option levels above 1470 yet...but there are a lot of call options below...next strongest at 1.440 -And then 1.420

odiseif:
thanks for the screenshot ....... my prediction matches the screenshot ..good for you already

Hi Odyssey. Don't insist on anything, but, look...., don't make the wrong choice.....))))

odiseif:
thanks for the screenshot ....... my prediction matches the screenshot ...already good to know

Here's more:

On the 4h chart of the Eurodollar, probably after the "jumping" up, the move down to the support area between 1.4444 and 1.4365, then probably a correction up to the resistance area between 1.4626 and 1.4716.

SJS:

I couldn't pass by such a beauty ))) an almost "ideal" inverted dragon can be born, if we pass by the white trend bar, he will have 3 goals in his short life ( red), but that will be if the birth goes well, it is a warning but not a forecast or recommendation ))) if a dragon is born, the probability of its fulfillment is very high ))

I am not with you ... going for 1460 ... don't believe in dragons :)

I sold, though I should have done it yesterday, but I fell asleep.

I am waiting for one more reversal upwards, and if I do not see a reversal - that's it, the sale is over for a long time.

Hi Zet. Good to see you. I don't really dabble in this pair. If you have time to look at last night's dip on m1, I wonder what kind of wave it was.

Euro pound to sell to anyone interested .... to the top there is about 50 pips to go.