[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 133

IgorM:

You women are a strange people, sometimes I am amazed at how little you need to be happy. Men are much more realistic about life, which is probably why their predictions are not so accurate.

Thanks!

http://zacklife.ru/forex-trejder-bitva-polov.html

RekkeR:

seems to be the same ...

cpps, very enlightening, encouraging ending to the article:

And after reading the debate about who is better at Forex, I have concluded that there are true professionals in both male and female camps. It's more about goals and motivation here than any elements of thinking and other factors that are the hallmarks of the sexes.

As for the statement that men are more gambling - I agree, that's what destroys deposits, even with a correct prediction. I've made a couple of entries into the market with my whole depo, I haven't had time to jump out in time :)

IgorM:

sps, very enlightening, encouraging ending to the article:

I think it's a good prediction. I've made a good prediction, I've entered the market with all my depo in a couple of times, I just did not have time to jump out in time :)

Have you heard of Eve? There's still a lot of talk about her on RBC

http://forum.goodservice.su/forum-98-obshenie-na-finansovye-temy/thread-617-luchshaya-zhenshina-trejder/index.html

No, I haven't. I've read it - it's an amazing story. I haven't watched RBC for two years now, I'm sick of it - they are very distracting with their debates without any specifics. At the moment I believe that price takes everything into account and news and forecasters come later.

IgorM:
No, I haven't. Thanks for reading - it's an amazing story. I haven't watched RBC for two years now, I'm sick of it - they are very distracting with their debates without any specifics. At the moment I believe that the price takes everything into account and the news and forecasters come later.

yes this is the wife of the previous 2007 BFI winner, HFT in all its glory

galaxian2:

yes it's the wife of the previous HDI 2007 winner, HFT in all its glory
"Best Private Investor 2008", "Best Female Trader" and "Best Overnight Trader"

It was an interesting day for the eurozone, traders comment: Stark noted that the ECB is considering a rate hike, the ECB announced its support for refinancing Athens' debt, and at the end of the trading day, Moody's downgrades Greece...

I agree.... we men are a long way from being neat and consistent women

Ilap70:
Tantrik 01.06.2011 19:44
Ilap70:

From HAI 1.0709 20.05 16.00 to LOW 1.0439 25.05 08.00 and HAI 1.0750 28.05 20.00 to LOW 1.0480 02.06 12.00 will it roll?

go to the buy

It didn't. Rolls like this. Will it go to TA 1.0480?

Could go further I think.