[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 82

Hello all ...

on the daily ... Level's down... If we go higher, we'll go higher. No... we'll go lower... Below the low, hopefully ....

15 min ... something like a reversal is forming ... .... I've covered the bai... but I haven't sold yet... wait a bit ...

So far only upstairs )))

+ - 1.4207 )))------------

oleniknik:

Hello all ...

on the daily ... Level's down... If we go higher, we'll go higher. No... we'll go lower... Below the low, hopefully ....

15 min ... something like a reversal is forming ... .... I've covered the bai... but I haven't sold yet... wait a bit ...

the 1.4180 level is where we stood - passed - when to go down now? - after a correction of 1.45 (or no south at all)

Evgen157:

+ - 1.4207 )))------------

Cheapskates. They could have added 5 p's.

I see 4202

Tantrik:

the 1.4180 level is where we stood - passed - when to go down now? - after a correction of 1.45 (or there will be no south at all)

who said that 4180 ... the level is approximate ...The eu can go in and out ... and the screenshot is 1.42 ... If you look carefully ... it often happens that we jump over the level ... we stomp and return to the main movement ... I'm out of the market ... Waiting... I didn't give any advice...

...I'll take another picture with the fans...

I'm not saying we won't make it back ... I'm looking at it ... If we pass level 42 ... then we will see 45 ... but until the test I will not say anything ... Masdaki is getting weaker the other day ... and at 4 o'clock is neutral ... can go anywhere...

oleniknik:

who said 4180 ... the level is approximate . ..the eu can go in and out ... and the screenshot is 1.42 ... If you look carefully ... it often happens that we jump over the level ... we stomp and return to the main movement ... I'm out of the market ... Waiting... I didn't give any advice...

...I'll take another picture with the fans...

I'm not saying that we won't go back and pass ... I'm looking at it ...

The more accurate the level - the clearer the situation, but in fact, my principle is from level to level (no one knows where it will go) (it has not yet been fully penetrated - now it is 50/50)

Tantrik:

The more accurate the level - the clearer the situation, but the principle is the same for me - from level to level (no one knows where it will go) (it has not yet been broken through - now it is 50/50)

On the real - a sell signal )))) On the demo - a buy signal )))) On my demo - buy signal))) But on my demo - one extra arrow stuck in )))

If the clock is right, America opens in 5 minutes and we'll see where

And China must have dropped quid this morning )))))

And a diver and a flagger.