[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 81

93408:

I ask differently: could Trichet's words, from the FA's point of view, indicate the end of the correction or will we still be down to 50% and then it's a matter of opinion?

Trichet's speech didn't exactly go down well, the market didn't hear anything new... So we "crawl" further upwards... it's too early to say whether the correction is over or not (though it's more of a yes than a no)...

At 16:30 Moscow time there is a block of important US macro data coming out, maybe it will show a more active movement...

Indices show .... Soon we will have to close the delta between the thick MA with larger period and the dotted ones. Even if it is flat, we still have to close it. On the screenshot, one can see that dotted lines went far down on the Jew, and the greenback went far up from the MA.

margaret:

Trichet's speech didn't exactly go down well, the market didn't hear anything new... so we'll keep "crawling" upwards...

At 16:30 Moscow time, a block of important US macro data comes out, maybe it will show a more active movement...

Got it, thanks :)

And the news often doesn't tell. Bad news on the US comes out, EUR goes down, in a week bad news on the US comes out again, EUR goes up )))).

IDLER:

Multiply the targets, we get a Eurobank of 1.484. Ready? Right now.
Let's see ... I said yesterday that till the Euro breaks through 1.41 it will not go up... It already went up .... but I think it will go back up again to gather the stops.

That's what I'm saying. He's a sharp little Zeelander, isn't he? And the swaps are not small.

not spreads, but swaps. These are the ones every day, due to rate differentials.

Yeah, on the zealand, both spreads and swaps are tight. I traded 15 and 7 quid on the eurik, trailing stops are working. I don't know what's next.

In the seell on silver has become.

IDLER:

not spreads, but swaps. These are the ones every day, due to rate differentials.

i got confused ...too lazy to delete the post ...swaps are the problem .... they have been minus for a long time like the euro austral ...and the 5-7 pps i meant pr spreads ...