[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 29

oleniknik:

Goodbye to you, :-) you love making 100% forecasts ... What will you do when it's the other way round? Things can turn around ... From your point of view... but from the other side it could be the other way around... Take even the masdaq... at 4 o'clock it looks sluggish for growth and the day before it even dropped ... not so good for buying on the ishimock either .... I am by no means saying it will not happen ... why give a 100% for it to happen ... some will fall for it and blame you ... even though it will be their fault ... Phew that's it ... Sorry if I offended you ...

I can't see the future 100%, everyone should have their own head on their shoulders, otherwise what's the point... ???

Ah yes... Sorry, I forgot - WHAT TO EAT ))))

I'm confident in the pose. How and what's in everyone else's head is none of my business. Let everyone do what they want. It's none of my business, I'm just giving you my opinion, that's all.

Obviously, I'm not God, I'm just a trader.)

To be honest, I'm doing this projection for myself rather than for someone else. So, do not get excited.

There is such a thing as a trading plan. I do not open without a trading plan.

Dominique Strauss-Kahn's lawyers have finally succeeded in securing his release. The former Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has been released on $1 million bail and placed under house arrest.

The defendant will be monitored electronically around the clock. The former IMF executive will be assigned an armed guard, which he will pay for himself. The suspect is also expected to have $5 million in reserve.

IMF Managing Director Dominique Strauss-Kahn, suspected of raping a maid, resigned the day before. The media are now guessing who will be the next head of the fund.

Usually a European is appointed head of the IMF, as German Chancellor Angela Merkel called for the appointment the day before. However, some experts agree that due to the growing influence of developing countries, the fund may be headed by a representative of one of these states.

Reuters has compiled a list of possible candidates for the post. Among them are Kemal Dervis (Turkey), Christine Lagarde (France), Axel Weber (Germany), Trevor Manuel (South Africa), Agustin Carstens (Mexico), Arminio Frago (Brazil) and Mark Carney (Canada).

It was not for nothing that Axel Weber resigned in April... and also resigned as head of the ECB...

Who dabbles in option levels? At the top of 1.500 there is an option level of 487 ... and then some... there are five more on the way from 100 to 200.

We'll go up to 1500... If no additional levels appear during the game, we will fall down from there...

20 May. /Dow Jones/. The main focus of foreign exchange markets is on the Bank of Japan's meeting. But while its outcome probably won't do much to provoke a strong swing in the US dollar/Japanese yen pair, it could boost risk appetite, currency strategists at BNP Paribas said. "Any additional policy easing could be a catalyst for a greater recovery in risk appetite in currency markets," which would welcome a rise in cross-pairs with the yen, they said. These obviously include the Australian dollar/yen pair. At the time of writing, the dollar/yen pair was trading at 81.725 and the Australian dollar/yen pair at 87.19.

I bought and sold not to rush the oil, now I am waiting for profits, I think the high will renew today, but not by much the fifth wave, I am waiting for the fifth wave and we will go down, or maybe we will not renew and even fall

Where did strangerr go

((((((((?????

but the bulls have a great chance to break higher ...let's see if they take it...

Today is Friday..... I think the bulls will go with the bears to plant potatoes)))))))

they'll take the beer...maso etc)))))