end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 28

NYROBA:

I don't really care what people think about me. ;о)

Strange, but before you wanted fame and fortune, it didn't work out, and now you don't even want fame?

SZS:I am amazed at the popularity of predictions about the fall of the dollar in the last 10 years or so. According to my view of the world economy, if anything goes down dramatically, it will go down all at once - another round of crises is an example of that.

IgorM:

strange, and before you wanted fame and fortune, it didn't work out, and now you don't even need fame?

SZS:I am amazed at the popularity of predictions about the fall of the dollar in the last 10 years or so. According to my view of the world economy - if anything is going to fall dramatically, it will fall all at once - another round of crises is an example of that.

I didn't understand it the first time, so I'll try a few more times: ))))))))

NYROBA:

I didn't understand it the first time, I'm trying to confuse it: ))))))))

Igor sarcastically expresses his incomprehension of "what are you doing here?"
And he also gives his vision of the problems of the world economy in terms of globalisation and the processes generated by it.

try to read his statement again, it's not difficult to understand, I would even say no more difficult than your tetragrammaton "1.72".

NYROBA:

I didn't understand it the first time, I'm trying to confuse you. ))))))))
i asked you if you made any money on forex? (as in the previous thread) or only from students as a professional?

sergeev:

Igor sarcastically expresses his misunderstanding of "what are you doing here?"
And also gives his view of the problems of the world economy in terms of globalisation and the processes generated by it.

thanks for the urdo translation ))

NYROBA:

The plain truths of Wave Theory - if the BIGGER cycle is pointing upwards, then anything that happens on the smaller timeframes should not contradict the BIGGER cycle,

should not contradict the Bigger Order cycle, and straight lines are easier to read and do not distract from the intraday noise ...

You are wrong. There is no intraday noise in a wave. A wave never lies. It only lies, only the markup, there is NO 50-50, there is only now I understand it and work or now "white spot", I do not understand it, I sit on the "fence" waiting for clarification....)))) I do not want to rambling, but here is a link so you do not think I am talking nonsense, and this chart completes my expectations. Do you see these patterns on the weekly or monthly charts? No, but the price is getting ready to rush down, as Prechter prescribed...)))), and you are still waiting for it at 1.7.... on weeks and months, so you need to study the "noise" or not, it's up to you to decide)))) All had fun all day. I promise I won't disturb you again.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/132122/page999#473901

ZetM:

You're wrong. There is no noise in the wave. A wave never lies. Only the marking lies, there is no 50-50, there is only I understand it now and work or now "white spot", I do not understand it, I sit on the "fence" waiting for clarification .... )))) I do not want to rambling, but here is a link so you do not think I am talking nonsense, and this chart completes my expectations. Do you see these patterns on the weekly or monthly charts? No, but the price is getting ready to rush down, as Prechter prescribed...)))), and you are still waiting for it at 1.7.... on weeks and months, so you need to study the "noise" or not, it's up to you to decide)))) All had fun all day. I promise I won't disturb you again.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/132122/page999

Yes, I expect the euro at 1.72 by autumn 2011.

I have an open position up, with a take profit at 1.52, I think there should be a correction from this level.

Let's see who's prediction comes true, mine or yours and Preckter's.

NYROBA:

Yes, I expect the euro to be at 1.72 by autumn 2011.

I have positions open upwards, with a take profit at 1.52, I think there should be a correction from this level.

Let's see whose prediction comes true, mine or yours and Preckter's.

You not only have a problem with understanding the wave, you also have a problem with pyramid building.....))))) This is a nightmare....)))))) The price is down 900 points and to you, it's a trifle....))))? Holy shit, do you have an oreder with $100 million lots....)))))? Price missed the target by 300 pips and you didn't close the position? So get down 900 pips(bye) and keep waiting....)))) Everybody don't touch my NIC and I won't touch you. I do not want to get a BAN ...)) Good Luck Mater VA...))

ZetM:

You not only have a problem with understanding the wave but also with pyramid building.....))))) This is a nightmare....)))))) The price is down 900 points and to you, it's nothing....))))? Holy shit, do you have an oreder with $100 million lots....)))))? Price missed your target by 300 pips and you didn't close the position? So get down 900 pips(bye) and keep waiting....)))) Everybody don't touch my NIC and I won't touch you. I do not want to get a BAN ...)) Good Luck Mater Wah...)))

in my opinion it's stupid to sell after the price has already flown downwards without correction 900 pips!

I predicted this fall two days before it started (link in my personal)

And I bought 200 th. Euro via VTB24 at 1.4283 with a take profit at 1.52.

p.s. And don't be so nervous, why so many brackets, I understand you :o)