end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 23

Avals:

Most of our oil companies not only do not have this cushion (with the exception of Surgutneftegaz), but they have a serious debt burden. So they will be able to operate at a loss as long as the creditors will allow it, or the government will buy their debts. In general, margin call is possible in the real sectors as well.
You know, I (with this argument) admire the work of the media - how easy it is to mess with the minds, even of educated people! :))))
If the whole country (I mean Russia) lives from taxes (and takes only part of the income) on gas and oil. The COUNTRY is MUCH and the oil producers are just a few. The COUNTRY lives (albeit without luxury) and has a budget in surplus, while the poor oil and gas producers are suffocating...
Something here does not agree with elementary logic and the order of things! :)

TarasBY: Something here doesn't follow basic logic and the order of things! :)
Stealing..... everyone is stealing....

NYROBA:

I agree, in order to get 10 trillion in respect, you have to close the old debts first. http://www.usdebtclock.org/

In general, you need to live within your means and spend as much as you earn, to wage all wars in debt is of course...... in general I cannot find decent words ))

If you spend more than you earn, sooner or later problems will have to be sorted out, it's like the proverb says, "Who's the last, that's .....".

Looks like Bernanke and Abama will be taking the fall for Bush and Alan Greenspin.

It DOES NOT MATTER who gets appointed to replace Kiriyenko '98. IMPORTANT is that it CANNOT happen! (sooner or later, but definitely in our lifetime)!!! :)

LeoV:
Stealing..... everyone is stealing....
So I say, with the world oil price at $10-12/barrel, the country will suffer, but the oil and gas producers will not shut down their wells or budge! ;)

TarasBY:
You know, I (with that argument) admire the work of the media - how easy it is to mess with the minds, even of educated people! :))))
If the whole country (I mean Russia) lives from taxes (and takes only part of the income) on gas and oil. The COUNTRY is MUCH, and the oil producers are just a few. The COUNTRY lives (albeit without luxury) and has a budget in surplus, while the poor oil and gas producers suffocate...
If they take loans, do they suffocate? Of course not. But during the crisis everyone went to Putin for refinancing or state guarantees. This is a question of development strategy.

TarasBY:
So I say that with the world oil price at $10-12/barrel, the country will suffer, but the oil and gas producers will not close their wells and will not budge! ;)

Owners may well change, and so may various mergers and acquisitions. Wells are not going anywhere, of course.

TarasBY:
You know, I (with such arguments) admire the work of the media - how easy it is to mess with the brains, even of educated people! :))))
If the whole country (I mean Russia) lives from taxes (and takes only a part of the income) on gas and oil. The COUNTRY is MUCH and the oil producers are just a few. The COUNTRY lives (albeit without luxury) and has a budget in surplus, while the poor oil and gas producers suffocate...

It is unlikely that the budget will be seriously replenished with gas prices of $1.5 per cubic metre

So there is little hope for Gazprom, even in the most optimistic scenario....

Gazprom weighs as much as 15% in the RTS Index.... It is scary to think what will happen to the RTS index if Gazprom shares collapse

Avals:
if they take loans, do they suffocate? No, of course not. But during the crisis, everyone went to Putin to ask for refinancing or state guarantees. This is a question of development strategy.

Most state corporations have long ago refinanced loans in the West at low interest rates. As soon as interest rates start to rise, which is inevitable, otherwise hyper-inflation will occur,

The era of cheap loans will be over, new loans will be expensive, and old loans will have to be paid, so the risks are high!

the government company is on the line... the question will become more acute....))

Avals:

The wells are not going anywhere, of course. The wells are not going anywhere, of course.

The important question here is whether they will switch to internal or external owners.

NYROBA:

Most state corporations have long ago refinanced loans in the west at low interest rates. As soon as interest rates start to rise and that process is inevitable, otherwise hyper inflation,

The era of cheap loans will be over, new loans will be expensive, and old loans will have to be paid, so the risks are high!

the government company is on the line... the question will become an issue....))

But the crisis has given them a bit of a scare - they have been actively deleveraging. The situation is much better now than in 2008. Gazprom, for example, now has less than 30 yards of debt, while in 2008 it was around 37. Rosneft has reduced even more.